- Decision to Leave (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Another twisted work from Park Chan-wook
- Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Michelle Yeoh in the Madness of the Multiverse
- The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Cage goes wild again…
- Rise (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A wholesome family sports drama
- Dog (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): His journey with a military dog
- Civil: Ben Crump (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A lawyer against racial injustices
- I am More (2021) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Meet More
- Please Make Me Look Pretty (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her lovely caricatures
- Good Luck to You, Rio Grande (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Two different persons in the room
- Watcher (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Is somebody watching her?
- 808,002 hits
- RT @memesiwish: https://t.co/noYdBD46dV 3 hours ago
- RT @nle318: April this year. https://t.co/UgvvTwEFwr 3 hours ago
- RT @djuna01: 네, 있어요. 언어의 위계는 중요해요. 언중의 약속이고 당연히 교통정리가 있어야죠. 그렇지 않다면 의사소통 도구로서 제대로 기능할 수가 없지요. 3 hours ago
- RT @mbcnews: 어린 자녀들은 죽음에 동의한 적이 없는 만큼 '가족살해' 또는 '살해 후 자살'로 규정해야 한다는 지적이 힘을 얻고 있습니다. imnews.imbc.com/replay/2022/nw… 3 hours ago
- RT @gomirae: “No look handshake” 전 세계에 이름을 알리고 있는 “노룩 악수” https://t.co/U7A4Tq5h1H 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
It was like any other late autumn evening – quiet, chilly, and colorful.
10/17: A bird flied into the library – maybe it wanted to study with us. 10/21: I spot a new cat(the first picture) in the campus. Its cry is a little strange. 10/24: Outside the campus, I spotted a cat … Continue reading
“Candyman”(1992) is something we do not come across often. It is not only a scary movie but also an evocative horror movie with the intriguing idea about urban legends. We all know the urban legends have the roots in our … Continue reading
There is one scene that strikes me hard in the middle of “The Unjust”. It is one of many unjust things happening on the screen, but none of two main characters who occupy that scene is someone we are … Continue reading
You will probably be repulsed by the premise of “Motel Hell”(1980). I talked about it to the peers in my lab in last week and they were all understandably disgusted. However, the movie is a lot funnier than you think. … Continue reading
Despite considerable expectation before its release, Oliver Stone’s “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps” is a little disappointing. It criticizes the current situation more or less than it chronicles the recent financial crisis at Wall Street. The movie begins to lose … Continue reading
Photographed on 2009/11/15
While cats became ingratiating when a tuna can was around, urban avian gangs hung around the campus.
The President’s Analyst (1967) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4) : The loneliest (and the most paranoidal) analyst in the world
While it is one or two steps behind “Dr. Strangelove”, “The President’s Analyst”(1967) is a very good black comedy sniggering at Cold War paranoid. Maybe it is not as ruthless as that great comedy, but the movie romps cheerfully on its subjects with a take-no-prisoner attitude. And during this loony joy ride, we eventually discover that the movie foretold something very accurate more than 40 years ago.