- Hotel Artemis (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A problematic evening at one exclusive hotel
- The Boy from Medellín (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A superstar back in his hometown
- Happy Children (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A mild but likable children drama
- Those Who Wish Me Dead (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Between fire and killers
- The Mitchells vs. the Machines (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): One wacky family adventure
- The Disciple (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An observation of artistic struggle
- Breaking Fast (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A romance during Ramadan
- Shiva Baby (2021) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Her accumulating troubles at a shiva
- Test Pattern (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): The Night After
- The Courier (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): One British businessman turned into a spy
- 703,181 hits
- RT @HG_gem: 한국에도 김치가 있어? 한국이 파오차이 따라해서 만든거 아니야? 라는 질문을 중국인 친구한테 듣고 저희집 밥상을 보여줬더니 입을 다물었습니다 twitter.com/cygnus0512/sta… https://t.co/Vke6lJgbOy 14 minutes ago
- RT @Limbic_Psych: 호기심과 불안. 상극인 것 같죠? 전 둘 다 있어요. 그래서 삶이 괴롭습니다… ㅋ 14 minutes ago
- RT @SangHeeFLee: 이 흔적이 고인류가 동료(?)의 두뇌를 꺼내 먹으려고 낸 자국인지, 동물들이 갉아먹어서 난 자국인지 논란이 계속됨. 15 minutes ago
- RT @mayaharris_: The problem has always been bigger and deeper than simply getting that guy out of the White House. 15 minutes ago
- RT @chadloder: lose me with your “Violence on both sides” https://t.co/iFf8ynlSGZ 15 minutes ago
Tag Archives: KAIST
Winter arrives with cold weather and they don’t miss anything to eat.
Autumn was going away, and animals were hungry….
It is October now, but they are enjoying sunny afternoon…
The day was comfortable for them to rest outside…
It became a little cooler with rain, so they were all out there…
We have new kittens in the campus…
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
Besides a kitten belonging to one of my colleagues, I want to show you several new cat family members of KAIST.
Geese, cats, and one rabbit.
While Geese were looking for something eat, cats did not have to – because many of us fed them with no hesitation.