- Minari (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A South Korean immigrant family in the middle of Arkansas
- Go Back (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): In front of abuse and disregard
- Nomadland (2020) ☆☆☆☆(4/4): A certain American lifestyle
- Jungleland (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Two brothers and a girl on the road
- Black Light (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A truth beyond their reach
- The Father (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): In a state of fading mind
- I Care a Lot (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Another deliciously devious turn by Rosamund Pike
- The Little Things (2020) ☆☆(2/4): A mediocre police procedural with wasted talents
- Godmothered (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): She comes a bit too late…
- Those Who Remained (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Between two different war survivors
March 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 679,626 hits
- RT @redtwillight: 공익차원(?) 에서 글 올려유! 혹시 이런거 받으시는 분들 계시면 뭐 다들 아시겟지만 절대 주소 누르지말고 주소 입력하지 마세영 택배는 전산으로 이루어지는걸로 알고 잇어서, 굳이 전번/주소 물어볼 필요가 없는걸로 압… 16 minutes ago
- RT @txeagleeagle: 솔직히 여군 성폭행 문제도 쇄신할 생각 안하고 잘 일하던 부사관도 이따위로 쫓아내는데 저새끼들이 사람 부족하다며 현역 판정률 90프로 넘게 때리는 꼬라지를 봐줘야하나 16 minutes ago
- RT @hints_a: ? https://t.co/05ftOAkVW4 17 minutes ago
- RT @hihihi1987: 그런데 아니었구나. 당신에게 나는 한없이 부끄럽고 알리고 싶지 않고 숨기고 싶은 자식이군요. 잘 알았습니다. 17 minutes ago
- RT @hihihi1987: 가장 슬픈게 뭔줄 아나? 나는 당신이 그러겠다고 답해줄 줄 알았다. 17 minutes ago
Tag Archives: KAIST
Winter arrives with cold weather and they don’t miss anything to eat.
Autumn was going away, and animals were hungry….
It is October now, but they are enjoying sunny afternoon…
The day was comfortable for them to rest outside…
It became a little cooler with rain, so they were all out there…
We have new kittens in the campus…
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
Besides a kitten belonging to one of my colleagues, I want to show you several new cat family members of KAIST.
Geese, cats, and one rabbit.
While Geese were looking for something eat, cats did not have to – because many of us fed them with no hesitation.