- Monos (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Young beasts of a war
- Little Women (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Another home run by Greta Gerwig
- For Sama (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A harrowing personal chronicle from Aleppo
- 1917 (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): An intense epic genre exercise
- Richard Jewell (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A plight he didn’t deserve
- Portrait of a Lady on Fire (2019) ☆☆☆☆(4/4): A painter and her challenging model
- By the Grace of God (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Against unjust silence
- Harriet (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Erivo dominates as Harriet Tubman
- The Body Remembers When the World Broke Open (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Their one day
- Secret Zoo (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): These ‘animals’ won’t hurt you…
- 541,163 hits
- RT @dick_nixon: This is one of the better examples of how he actually spoke. You get the language of the pulpit but also the coolness of th… 9 hours ago
- RT @9960002: 부지런하다는건 늘 바쁘게 사는게 아니라,해야 할 일들을 늦추지 않고 하는거구나. 9 hours ago
- RT @CHOONSAM__27: 애틀란틱스 봐야하는데 진짜 9 hours ago
- RT @tomorrowthisday: 야쿠르트 아줌마, 가스검침원 들도 가정폭력/아동학대를 발견하는 경우가 많아서 이미 몇몇 지역에서는 협약을 통해 바로 제보할 수 있는 시스템 제공하기도 함. 9 hours ago
- RT @mubi: Satyajit Ray’s final film. https://t.co/8z677ziiR4 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: Rabbit
Geese, cats, and one rabbit.
While cats and a rabbit were having a rest, ruthless avian campus gangs engaged in a duel of fate…
Kittens are growing day by day while ruthless avian campus gang is active as usual
Besides the avian campus gang, we also have other animals at the campus.
Sylvain Chomet’s new animation “The Illusionist” deals with the gloomy subjects rarely told in the blockbuster animations. It is about the decay of one era, the desperation behind that, and the sorrowful acceptance and resignation in the end. The time … Continue reading
My campus in the Morning Fog… and a brown bunny.