- The Lovebirds (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): I’ve seen it before – but it’s okay anyway
- Bori (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): She wants to be deaf…
- Sea Fever (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Quarantined in the middle of the ocean
- Becoming (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her journey continues
- The Half of It (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A refreshing coming-of-age drama by Alice Wu
- The Willoughbys (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Funny, Colorful, and a bit naughty
- A Secret Love (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A longtime couple who finally comes out
- Ema (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Odd, opaque, but fascinating anyway
- Extraction (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A tense and brutal action flick as good as intended
- Time to Hunt (2020) ☆☆(2/4): They mess with a wrong target, of course
- 592,347 hits
- RT @BritniDWrites: I reported this tweet because it threatens violence. I suggest you do the same. https://t.co/N5kLqTHu8q 5 hours ago
- RT @DevonESawa: White people bitching about “why are people looting?” stormed a city capital building with AR15s cause they couldn’t get ha… 5 hours ago
- RT @GovHowardDean: This is really important. Florida is cooking the books on COVID-19 deaths. Look at the excess death rate. In Florida the… 5 hours ago
- RT @JamilSmith: Tonight, @POTUS just threatened to have law enforcement murder Americans. Which is how we ended up here in the first damn p… 5 hours ago
- RT @ashleyn1cole: They’d rather do all this than simply charge a killer who was caught on tape killing. 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Rabbit
Geese, cats, and one rabbit.
While cats and a rabbit were having a rest, ruthless avian campus gangs engaged in a duel of fate…
Kittens are growing day by day while ruthless avian campus gang is active as usual
Besides the avian campus gang, we also have other animals at the campus.
Sylvain Chomet’s new animation “The Illusionist” deals with the gloomy subjects rarely told in the blockbuster animations. It is about the decay of one era, the desperation behind that, and the sorrowful acceptance and resignation in the end. The time … Continue reading
My campus in the Morning Fog… and a brown bunny.