- The Last Full Measure (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Honoring a hero
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A middling second chapter
- Horse Girl (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): As she is losing her mind
- An Honest Candidate (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Suddenly, she can’t lie!
- Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Harley Quinn and other hardcore ladies
- My prediction on the 92nd Annual Academy Awards
- Corpus Christi (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): The Priest with Tattoos
- Uncut Gems (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Adam Sandler on full throttle mode
- Waves (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): From implosion to healing
- Motherless Brooklyn (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): An offbeat neo-noir film from Edward Norton
- 550,839 hits
- RT @Nonohnoh: The 1 word I tweeted after coming outta the PARASITE press & industry screening last May was "짜파구리" & I immediately started t… 7 hours ago
- RT @aransistore: ㅤㅤ ₍₍⁽⁽🐳₎₎⁾⁾ 칭찬은 고래도 춤추게 합니다 멋지네요! ㅤ 🐳 오일을 얻으려는 인간의 남획으로 크릴새우를 빼앗긴… 8 hours ago
- RT @k_aquinas: 사람들이 확진자 욕하길래 아니 사람들 왜저래 왜 아픈 사람을 욕해 했는데 기사 올라온 걸 보니... 정말... 아... 🤦♂️ 9 hours ago
- RT @RealEOC: What a cast! Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch, 2020 https://t.co/Bd9ig06RtX 9 hours ago
- RT @beanpicker: 영전 캐롤 리드 특별전...! https://t.co/3ZoFJgX4zi 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading