- Totally Under Control (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Totally out of control
- Kingdom of Silence (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A journalist who cared about his country
- Another Round (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Sensible Drinking?
- Mr. Jones (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): The price of reporting a truth
- Shadow in the Cloud (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): There is something on the bomber…
- Pieces of a Woman (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): After her devastating loss
- The Man Standing Next (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): It’s really hard for him to stand next to his big boss…
- Voice of Silence (2020) ☆☆(2/4): Voice of incompetence
- Me and Me (2019) ☆☆(2/4): A lazy and pointless labyrinth of nightmare (or whatever)
- Dear Santa (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Operation Santa
- 664,750 hits
- RT @inlemidnight: 최근에 드는 생각: 우리가 사는 세계는 사실 지구 규모의 거대한 우주 리얼리티 쇼에 불과하고 최근 들어서 쇼의 인기가 떨어져서 시청률을 올리기 위해 무리수 전개 (도널드 트럼프 대통령 당선, 큐아넌 음모론, 코로나 판… 4 hours ago
- RT @platypupu: 무자비한 고래사냥이 멈춘 건 고래의 멸종이 걱정된 것이 아니라 단지 사냥의 목적이었던 고래기름보다 싸고 효율적인 석유가 발견되었기 때문이다. 수십년이 지난 후 고래는 조금씩 회복하고 있다. 그리고 다른 시선이 된 인간에게… 4 hours ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 4 hours ago
- RT @jfreewright: Trumplodytes are mad because Donnie is about to get all that shit they wanted for Obama & HRC. 4 hours ago
- RT @jongwon1917: "美서 좌파시위 진압에 무력사용, 우파시위 보다 3배 많아" '의회난입' 미온대응 논란 속 흑인시위 때 과잉대응 경향 사실로 yna.co.kr/view/AKR202101… 4 hours ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading
These photos were taken on 04/06/10 at Museum of Science & Industry. Some of them were previously introduced at my Korean blog. Continue reading
Grand Poobah’s recent post inspired me to assemble these photos from my personal documents. Yes, some of them are timeless and tiresome, but they looked fabulous in one spring afternoon and I liked them a lot.
I know this sounds too conventional, but I have to say Chicago is a wonderful place to visit. How many cities in the world do we have where the public transportation makes you feel like floating around in a big, bright, and beautiful model? By the way, I found new favorite snack in US after chocolate raisin: Junior Mint. Continue reading