- A Woman’s Life (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): Ups and downs in her life
- Dancer (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): Reaching for his second chapter
- The Founder (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): The aggressive takeover of an American dream
- The Fate of The Furious (2017) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): There will be more….
- Eve’s Bayou (1997) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A black family drama in the bayou town
- The Innocents (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): A terrible secret in their convent
- Chocolat (2016) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A pair of different clowns
- On the Beach at Night Alone (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): As she wanders (and drinks)
- A cat in the cafe (2017/03/22)
- The Light Between Oceans (2016) ☆☆(2/4): A tepid melodrama between love and guilt
- 369,906 hits
- RT @JaesikKwak: 참고로 말씀드리면 심상정 후보가 소개한 이야기는, 부대 안에 있는 빨래 건조기가 5백원 짜리로 돌아가는 유료라서 군장병 부모들이 5백원짜리 보일 때 마다 모아서 자식들에게 보낸다는 것 47 minutes ago
- RT @CharlesFinch: It's amazing that our President is a mentally ill leatherette goon and my whole timeline is fighting about Bernie and Hil… 1 hour ago
- RT @DancerOnFilm: Bob Fosse & Carol Haney performing "From This Moment On" in KISS ME KATE (1953) dir. George Sidney #ShakespeareSunday htt… 1 hour ago
- RT @PennyRed: The Coming British Bloodbath. salon.com/2017/04/22/the… by me, on the rolling trashfire of UK politics. Happy Sunday. 1 hour ago
- RT @comedydoc9: "Extreme right" is a polite euphemism. Le Pen's party is fascist, founded by her Holocaust denier dad. Putin & now Trump su… 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading