- Sorry to Bother You (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): A wild, morbid social satire
- Hearts Beat Loud (2018) ☆☆1/2 (2.5/4): Father and daughter’s band
- The Children Act (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): An intelligent adult drama on law and ethics
- In the Fade (2017) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): After her terrible loss
- Support the Girls (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Let’s cheer for Lisa!
- The Kindergarten Teacher (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Poetry and obsession
- The Happy Prince (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Last years of Oscar Wilde
- First Man (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Inside Neil Armstrong
- Ex Libris: The New York Public Library (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): More than books
- Apostle (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A tense, brutal period drama thriller
- 442,648 hits
- RT @MattZetaBaen: The largest biological differences between 'races' are not due to genes but rather due to racism: stress, discrimination,… 13 minutes ago
- Part 2: Network (1976): Why The Acting Is So Good youtu.be/2t585TgSt30 16 minutes ago
- Network (1976): Why The Acting Is So Good youtu.be/Sjx5L5Po4yI 16 minutes ago
- RT @dptmxpf2: 영화 케이크메이커. 요즘 계속 쓰레기같은 영화만 보다가 아 간만에 진짜 좋은 작품 봤다... 엔딩크레딧 올라가는데 하아ㅠ 눈물 폭발해버림... 달달하고 힐링되는 영화 아닙니다. 유럽필름다운 건조하고 조용한 감성을 좋아한다면… 19 minutes ago
- RT @sub_plot: 보다 제정신을 가지고 돌아가는 의료보험 제도가 있는 미국 외의 다른 모든 나라에서 왜 아인 랜드가 바보 취급을 받는지 그리고 미국은 왜 <브레이킹 배드> 의 나라인지 알 수 있는 사례라 할 수 있겠죠. 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading