- The Edge of Seventeen (2016) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Edgy, witty, and heartfelt
- Miss Sloane (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): By Any Means Necessary
- Lost in Paris (2016) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A whimsical slapstick comedy set in Paris
- I Am Not Your Negro (2016) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Baldwin Remembers
- Get Out (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Guess who’s coming for weekend…
- 20th Century Women (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): Three interesting women in his adolescent life
- Embrace of the Serpent (2015) ☆☆☆(3/4): Two parallel journeys into Amazonian jungle
- Come, Together (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): A South Korean family in social/personal crisis
- The Unknown Girl (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): Who was that girl?
- Alien: Covenant (2017) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Same old monster horror
- 373,121 hits
- RT @DrPatariro: 특히 미성년자 꼬셔서 트위터에 비디오 찍어 올리는 새끼들은 진짜 한 번 일망타진해야 됨. 32 minutes ago
- RT @DrPatariro: 그리고 게이들도 제발 비디오 올릴 때 조심 좀 해라. 사회적 지위에 체면 있는 사람들은 막 올리는 거 아냐...미쿡은 다를 거 같니. 특정직종들은 다 품위유지를 요구한다고. 32 minutes ago
- RT @DrPatariro: 처벌의 핵심은 "군인끼리" "항문섹스를 했다"인 것이지, 그외 기타는 구성요건이 아님... 정신 좀 차려라. 32 minutes ago
- RT @DrPatariro: 애쓴다 김뿌우.. 그래도 사실 관계를 보기엔 좋음. 물론 논리는 헛소리입니다. 관저가 뭐가 중요해. ㅋㅋㅋ 관저에서 했다고 처벌받은 것도 아니고, 관저에서 군인끼리 하면 막을 방법이 없지..ㅋㅋㅋ https://t.c… 32 minutes ago
- RT @BilgeEbiri: SPIDER-MAN 6: IRON MAN VOL. 4 - THE RETURN OF BIRDMAN twitter.com/stevensantos/s… 50 minutes ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading