- Roma (2018) ☆☆☆☆(4/4): A simple but sublime slice of life from Alfonso Cuarón
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) ☆☆☆1/2 (3.5/4): More than just one Spider-Man
- After Everything (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Their shotgun romance prompted by cancer
- Door Lock (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Somebody tries to unlock the door….
- Fahrenheit 11/9 (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Michael Moore on the Trump era
- For Vagina’s Sake (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Of Menstruation and Women
- Colette (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Before she wrote under her own name
- Summer 1993 (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): That summer of Frida
- They Shall Not Grow Old (2018) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A vivid, evocative WWI documentary
- Bodied (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Aggressive and provocative
- 449,288 hits
- RT @simonsaybrams: My nephew is tutoring Santa. https://t.co/3j9x14LDhc 13 minutes ago
- @DavidDHKK 이 영화이군요... rogerebert.com/reviews/maroon… 16 minutes ago
- RT @DavidDHKK: 영화에서 <우주 탈출> 영화 얘기를 하길래 대체 어떤 고전영화 레퍼런스였나 계속 고민하다 영화장면을 보고 빵터졌는데 혼자 웃어서 민망했다 🙄 19 minutes ago
- RT @funder: BREAKING: Russian spy Maria Butina just admitted in federal court to engaging in a conspiracy against the United States with th… 20 minutes ago
- RT @SeanMBurns: At North Shore Movies this week I also reviewed SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE, a madcap, laugh-a-minute sprint with a w… 20 minutes ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading