- Becoming Cousteau (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Meet Jacques Cousteau
- Chip ’n Dale: Rescue Rangers (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): They’re back… with lots of IPs
- The Valet (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): So he becomes her fake lover…
- On the Count of Three (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Their little suicidal adventure.
- Foxhole (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Three different wars
- The Survivor (2021) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A boxer who survived
- Paris the 13th District (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Sex and Love in the city
- Umma (2022) ☆☆(2/4): Her mother returns to haunt her…
- Operation Mincemeat (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): One fantastic deception operation
- Catch the Fair One (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her grim search for her younger sister
- 800,699 hits
- RT @mglpkg: 진짜 코인하는 놈들 민주당에서 못 쫓아낸 게 이렇게 발전?하는구나. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 박영선 후보 시절부터 위태위태하더니 이젠 거래소를 서울투자청 내에 만들어서 플랫폼효과(투기수요)로 3배 뻥튀기론까지 당당하게 말하는 사태까지 벌어졌다… 6 hours ago
- RT @DDayFilms: https://t.co/LA8urfXYvf 6 hours ago
- RT @laborhell_korea: <2022.5.25> 노동자 1명 사망 "부산 기장군 기장읍 한 오피스텔 공사 현장 1층 바닥에 50대 작업자 A씨가 쓰러진 것을 공사 관계자가 발견해 경찰에 신고했다. A씨는 병원으로 옮겨졌지만 숨졌다."… 6 hours ago
- RT @caitiedelaney: Field of Dreams is a lovely film about letting your insane husband go in the yard and do his little project 6 hours ago
- RT @djuna01: 한편 한국영화인총연합회는 그 동안 각종 논란이 불거지면서 내부 갈등으로 인해 지상학 전 회장이 중도 사퇴를 하는 등 내분이 끊이지 않았었다. 6 hours ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading
These photos were taken on 04/06/10 at Museum of Science & Industry. Some of them were previously introduced at my Korean blog. Continue reading
Grand Poobah’s recent post inspired me to assemble these photos from my personal documents. Yes, some of them are timeless and tiresome, but they looked fabulous in one spring afternoon and I liked them a lot.
I know this sounds too conventional, but I have to say Chicago is a wonderful place to visit. How many cities in the world do we have where the public transportation makes you feel like floating around in a big, bright, and beautiful model? By the way, I found new favorite snack in US after chocolate raisin: Junior Mint. Continue reading