- Revenge (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A survival horror drama for the #MeToo era
- Bombshell: The Hedy Lamarr Story (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her genius behind her beauty
- Ryuichi Sakamoto: Coda (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): On his talent and inspiration
- Ocean’s 8 (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): A fun with ladies going for a big heist
- Girls Trip (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): When four African American ladies go wild
- Brawl in Cell Block 99 (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Inexorable descent into sheer brutality
- Beach Rats (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Bright summer days of a sexually confused lad
- Super Dark Times (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): A dark, disturbing coming-of-age drama thriller
- Gifted (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): What is the best for her?
- Kodachrome (2017) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A predictable road movie shot on 35mm Kodak film
- 424,837 hits
- RT @DrWestAnthony: RIP Richard Greenberg, who made us believe a title card could fly. twitter.com/THR/status/100… https://t.co/DtqcI8BTGZ 52 minutes ago
- RT @Variety: Richard Greenberg, Title Designer of ‘Superman’ and ‘The Matrix,’ Dies at 71 wp.me/p2WgDE-1jp2TF 52 minutes ago
- RT @kmuknow: 나이먹을수록 영화 <나홀로집에>에서 케빈네 아빠가 이 집은 어떻게 샀는지 또 9명분의 파리 휴가 비용은 어떻게 지불했는지 너무 궁금한 것이다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅅㅂ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ https://t.co/AjnE5JKv17 52 minutes ago
- RT @DavidDHKK: Just fuck off dude https://t.co/NiNLA4Mqpq 53 minutes ago
- RT @DavidDHKK: 오오 성폭행한 잘나가는 청년들의 창창한 미래가 걱정되어서 한 실수는 감형되어야 마땅하고 자기를 폭행한 놈 애를 기꺼이 낳아서 키우는 여자의 미래에 형령을 가볍게 변경할만한 사정은 없구나 https://t.co/VYoCxxh… 53 minutes ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading