- Fourth Place (2015) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): What does really matter to this swimmer boy?
- Cemetery of Splendour (2015) ☆☆☆(3/4): Baffling but intriguing
- The House of Us (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An intimate summer story of three young girls
- Futuro Beach (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4): After leaving the beach
- American Factory (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): One new factory in post-industrial Ohio
- Cold Case Hammarskjöld (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A compelling conspiracy investigation
- The Last Black Man in San Francisco (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Of a house and the city
- Being 17 (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): A tricky matter of their young hearts
- Ghost Walk (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): As time goes backward for her
- Warning: Do Not Play (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Searching for one cursed horror flick
- 498,062 hits
- @alfonsoespina Happy birthday. 27 minutes ago
- RT @KiyikKiyik: 옛날에 그런 리뷰를 봤어요. "이 글은 SF가 아니므로 좋은 글이 아니다..." 한국 SF가 많아지니까 "이 글은 하드 SF가 아니므로 좋은 글이 아니다"가 보이더니 또 어느 날은 "이건 대박이 안 났으므로 성공한 작품이… 27 minutes ago
- RT @alspak00: 막말로 서연고 70% 이상이 수시전형인데 이거 털면 엄청나겠다 ㅋ 난 찬성일쎄 ㅋ twitter.com/hanitweet/stat… 28 minutes ago
- RT @neoulneoul: 자기 혼자만 진실을 보는 거 같고, 혼자만 현실적이고 이성적인 사람 같겠지. 다른 사람과는 달리 감정에 휩쓸리지 않고 냉철하게 현실을 보는 자기라는 이미지에 취해서... 우웩. https://t.co/OaNZshPLns 29 minutes ago
- RT @capcold: Humanity is doomed axios.com/trump-nuclear-… 29 minutes ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading