- Get Me Roger Stone (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A political operator very proud of his infamy
- Nobody Speaks: Trials of the Free Press (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): The free press in peril
- War for the Planet of the Apes (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Hail, Caesar!
- Lady Macbeth (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): A chilly period drama about one wicked lady
- The Sense of an Ending (2017) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): How he remembers – and what really happened
- Annabelle: Creation (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): That damn possessed doll
- Graduation (2016) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): For his daughter’s future
- Burning Sands (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): A hellish pledge week in one black campus
- Coin Heist (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small heist for saving their school
- The Autopsy of Jane Doe (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): The autopsy of one spooky corpse
- 387,800 hits
- RT @JamilSmith: Tens of thousands stage a peaceful rally in Boston against white supremacy, and he suggests that the crowd is violent. He p… 31 minutes ago
- RT @kurteichenwald: Jason Kessler: "Don't blame me 4 horrific, sociopathic things I say. I'm a drug addict and an alcoholic. Oh...and part… 31 minutes ago
- RT @Brian_Tallerico: At the American Writers Museum in downtown Chicago. https://t.co/IqyGtAH8XO 36 minutes ago
- RT @PsychologyDoc: Man plants a tree in the same place every day — 37 years later, the world is amazed by the result https://t.co/hFOdLw827r 9 hours ago
- RT @BarryMotivates: Film-preservation technology puts movies in deep freeze abc7.com/2319497/ @willmckinley @ClassicMovieHub @TheLayd… 9 hours ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading