- Host (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): An online horror film set in the ongoing pandemic era
- Action Hero (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A little goofy college action comedy
- Fear Street Part Three: 1666 (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): … and now it faces the origin of evil
- Gunpodwer Milkshake (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): It could have more spunk and substance
- The Medium (2021) ☆☆(2/4): A hollow and unpleasant geek show
- Fear Street Part Two: 1978 (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): …And then it goes back to 1978
- Werewolves Within (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A nutty werewolf murder mystery
- The Wolf of Snow Hollow (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): He has other issues besides that….
- Gaia (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A little spooky eco horror film from South Africa
- False Positive (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Something is wrong with her pregnancy…
- 727,075 hits
- RT @Hadrianus753: 미쓰비시 줄사택도 철거해, 조병창 병원도 철거해, 영단주택도 철거해, 뭐 나중에 역사적 흔적이 하나도 안남았다고 어디 탓할 것도 없음. 심지어 몇 동만 남기자는 타협책도 없음. 전적으로 인천시의 책임. 42 minutes ago
- RT @anbinrocker: MBC는 사실상 예능 MC인 김성주를 오랫동안 메인 캐스터로 쓴 것부터 해서 BJ 감스트 축구 해설 투입 등 일관되게 스포츠 중계를 예능화시키는 기조를 유지했는데, 그런 예능화의 기저에 깔린 온라인 밈의 위험성을 별로… 42 minutes ago
- RT @djuna01: rt) 유럽 사람들은 속을만 하지. 59 minutes ago
- RT @sangseek_kim: 일본의 8월을 "포근하고 화창하다" 라고 거짓말을 한 일본올림픽위원회도 문제지만, 애초에 IOC가 국제 기후연감만 찾아봤어도 간파할 수 있는 거짓말을 그냥 넘어간 것도 문제삼아서 추궁해야 함. 쓰러지는 올림픽 선수들… 59 minutes ago
- RT @Hadrianus753: 다만, 그들 역시 여수 순천 점령 이후 한국군의 반격으로 퇴각하는 과정에서 비무장 민간 우익들을 살해했다는 점에서 깨끗하다고 부르기는 어렵습니다. 아니 애초에 전쟁 시기 군인에게 깨끗함이라는게 존재하는가, 그것이 가능… 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading
More photos I took while walking around Andersonville and Lake View on 04/07/10. I wore shoes at that time, and my feet screamed every step. Continue reading
These photos were taken on 04/06/10 at Museum of Science & Industry. Some of them were previously introduced at my Korean blog. Continue reading
Grand Poobah’s recent post inspired me to assemble these photos from my personal documents. Yes, some of them are timeless and tiresome, but they looked fabulous in one spring afternoon and I liked them a lot.
I know this sounds too conventional, but I have to say Chicago is a wonderful place to visit. How many cities in the world do we have where the public transportation makes you feel like floating around in a big, bright, and beautiful model? By the way, I found new favorite snack in US after chocolate raisin: Junior Mint. Continue reading