These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound.
- Plane (2023) ☆☆(2/4): As plain as it sounds
- Soulmate (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): Two best friends
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2023) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Another forgettable superhero flick
- The Janes (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Still relevant, unfortunately
- Call Jane (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A story about women called “Jane”
- Knock at the Cabin (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): The Cabin at the End of the World
- Suzume (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and earthquake
- My Prediction on the 95th Academy Awards
- The Quiet Girl (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The Importance of Being Loved
- Decision to Block
Join 783 other subscribers
- 855,225 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.