- Matangi/Maya/M.I.A. (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): An intimate and dynamic portrait of M.I.A.
- Boy Erased (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): A restrained drama on gay conversion therapy program
- Blaze (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Inside Blaze Foley
- Brexit (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Behind Brexit
- The Hate U Give (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): She won’t be quiet at all
- What They Had (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): As they are losing her
- The Underdog (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Another solid South Korean animation film to watch
- Mirai (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): This willful boy may need another lesson
- The Favourite (2018) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A queen and her two ladies
- Vice (2018) ☆☆1/2 (2.5/4): The scattershot portrayal of Dick Cheney’s life and career
- 457,033 hits
- RT @chhabs: So wonderful! twitter.com/mumbaimirror/s… 7 minutes ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: Tim Kaine: "Democrats are not for the shutdown. Who said he would shut down the government? The president. Who said he wo… 7 minutes ago
- RT @jayo2dx: 오늘도 퇴역한 2호선 차량들이 어딘가로 팔려가고 있었습니다 .. https://t.co/1CIX5hcVXJ 9 minutes ago
- RT @qqstl001: https://t.co/cwcurXC5O2 29 minutes ago
- RT @wwwwwwlaugh: 일주일 조회수가 평균 1200회라고 한다. 더럽다 정말. https://t.co/C7fX2247Qe 29 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
“Candyman”(1992) is something we do not come across often. It is not only a scary movie but also an evocative horror movie with the intriguing idea about urban legends. We all know the urban legends have the roots in our … Continue reading
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading