- Crip Camp: A Disability Revolution (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Their special camp and beyond
- Lost Girls (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Looking for her missing daughter
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Miles Davis’ greatest hits
- Mike Wallace Is Here (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Following the career of Mike Wallace
- Dark Waters (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A long, frustrating legal fight against DuPont
- Away (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A little one-man-band animation film
- Swallow (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A woman under compulsion
- Charlie’s Angels (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Here go Angels….
- Queen & Slim (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A duo on the run
- Lucky Chan-sil (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Cheer up, Chan-sil
- 564,159 hits
- RT @ellie_le_yj: @murakamiradio2 말도 안돼요. 휴가중님이 이런 디엠 받으실 이유 하나도 없어요. 진짜 비겁한 새끼네요. 법의 판결이 두려워 가장 비겁한 선택을 한 가해자를 옹호하다니.. 그리고 그걸 왜 휴가중님께 따지죠?… 51 minutes ago
- RT @murakamiradio2: 더이상 말섞기 싫어서 차단했다. 할말 있음 알계파서 또 시비걸겠지. https://t.co/fwR0HmR8Lp 52 minutes ago
- RT @murakamiradio2: “비겁하게 퍼블릭으로 말하고 싶지 않네요.” “피해의식으로 점철되셨네요.” https://t.co/KzOytKVLPn 52 minutes ago
- RT @murakamiradio2: 디엠 오기 시작한다. 무슨 말 지껄이나 보자. https://t.co/LtMwjsKFv2 52 minutes ago
- RT @murakamiradio2: “전이감정 핑계대지 마세요” “언론 이용한 거 아닙니까?” https://t.co/jPpZr8898V 52 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Chicago
Near South (04/09/10) These photographs were taken in Near South area of Chicago,IL on April 9th, 2010.
These photos were taken on 04/12/10
“Candyman”(1992) is something we do not come across often. It is not only a scary movie but also an evocative horror movie with the intriguing idea about urban legends. We all know the urban legends have the roots in our … Continue reading
Taken on 04/12/10 – when my feet were more comfortable than the previous week. Continue reading
St. Mary of Angels Church – Flat Iron building – Wicker Park – Nelson Algren House – Polish Museum – Ukrainian Village with two churches(Nicholas and Volodymyr)
04/07/10: It was nightmare in the afternoon. I was in a hurry. I ran down N. Milwaukee Ave. instead of waiting for the bus, and I was soaked with sweat when I waited for someone to open the door of Polish Museum. After visting Ukrainian village, I forgot to buy sneakers again. Damn!
These photos were taken on 04/14/10 during my Chicago visit. After appreciating lots of artworks at The Art Institute of Chcago, I was tired. Fortunately, the last ones- which belong to contemporary art after 1960 – were profoundly simple – or simply profound. Continue reading