- Uncorked (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Between wine and barbecue
- Move the Grave (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Four sisters and their little family matter
- Crip Camp: A Disability Revolution (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Their special camp and beyond
- Lost Girls (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Looking for her missing daughter
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Miles Davis’ greatest hits
- Mike Wallace Is Here (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Following the career of Mike Wallace
- Dark Waters (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A long, frustrating legal fight against DuPont
- Away (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A little one-man-band animation film
- Swallow (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A woman under compulsion
- Charlie’s Angels (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Here go Angels….
- 565,201 hits
- RT @soundly_s: 황교안 후보 외면하는 젊은 유권자들.jpg 외면 이전에, 코로나 시국에 악수는 왜 청하나? https://t.co/8PZck0pBz0 2 hours ago
- RT @BootsRiley: People were wondering why Biden would hire Harvey Weinstein's damage control team. Well, now you know. He knew what to be… 2 hours ago
- RT @BilgeEbiri: In case you were wondering what happened at Liberty University after Jerry Falwell Jr. reopened the school... you guessed i… 2 hours ago
- RT @eyesopen77: 오덕식 판사는 이 난리가 난 걸 보고 자신의 전적과 사고방식을 돌아보는 시간을 가졌을까? 그냥 시끄러우니까 짜증나서 그만 둔 걸까? 누군가가 옆에서 판사님 업데이트 좀 하세요 라고 말해줄만한 환경이기는 한 걸까? 비관적이… 2 hours ago
- RT @josungkim: Judge Oh Duk-shik recuses himself from an Nth Room-related case after a public petition garnered over 400,000 signatures cal… 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Chicago
These photos were taken on 04/06/10 at Museum of Science & Industry. Some of them were previously introduced at my Korean blog. Continue reading
Grand Poobah’s recent post inspired me to assemble these photos from my personal documents. Yes, some of them are timeless and tiresome, but they looked fabulous in one spring afternoon and I liked them a lot.
I know this sounds too conventional, but I have to say Chicago is a wonderful place to visit. How many cities in the world do we have where the public transportation makes you feel like floating around in a big, bright, and beautiful model? By the way, I found new favorite snack in US after chocolate raisin: Junior Mint. Continue reading
But I think I have to talk about my two-week experience in Chicago first. On April 5th, I woke up in early morning at my home. My parents took me to the bus station by their car and I dozed for 3 hours in the airport bus to Inchon International Airport.