- Hotel Mumbai (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A brutal docudrama on the 2008 Mumbai Attacks
- Birds of Passage (2018) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A criminal family drama set in Colombia
- Aniara (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Space voyage of the Damned
- Little Woods (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): A tale of two desperate sisters
- Ask Dr. Ruth (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): America’s most famous sex therapist
- Dilili in Paris (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A little mystery in Paris the Belle Époque
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A rambling Bob Dylan documentary from Scorsese
- I Am Mother (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A slow but tense SF thriller on AI and motherhood
- Varda by Agnès (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Her last words
- Gloria Bell (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): As she reaches for more love and happiness
- 483,047 hits
- RT @_arm_pit__: 번역 : 검찰총장 후보자 발표 기사 잘 보았읍니다 twitter.com/hankookilbo/st… 14 minutes ago
- RT @rmayemsinger: OMG, we are desensitized to the sound of it, in his voice. But when you READ it, the unfathomable illiteracy, the crutch… 14 minutes ago
- RT @rnlcksgdkwjsqn: 물론 오답도 답입니다. 그렇기에 0점도 점수이고 F학점도 학점입니다. twitter.com/LOV3_0R_N0T/st… 15 minutes ago
- RT @redgari1: 6. 최신 가수나 음악 그룹의 이름을 모른다. 7. 관절염이나 병에 대해 많이 얘기한다. 8. 시끄러운 술집을 싫어한다. 9. 털이 많아진다. 10. 선생님이나 경찰관, 의사가 젊다고 생각한다. 16 minutes ago
- RT @redgari1: 중년기에 접어들었다는 신호 10 zul.im/0GuxRv 1. 몸이 뻣뻣해졌다는 것을 느낀다. 2. 일상에서 사용되는 전자기기들의 작동 방법을 잘 모른다. 3. 몸을 굽힐 때 신음소리가 나온다. 4. 젊은… 17 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Cat
If you adore cats like me, you will find that documentary film “Kedi” is a sheer delight right from its first scene. Looking here and there around the streets and alleys of Istanbul, the documentary presents a vivid glimpse into … Continue reading
South Korean documentary film “I Am a Cat” is full of cats, and I enjoyed that as a longtime cat lover. Since I began to photograph those stray cats living in the campus of Korean Advanced Institute of Science and … Continue reading
Please get out of the building, will you? I need to work.
Besides a kitten belonging to one of my colleagues, I want to show you several new cat family members of KAIST.
Flowers, people, geese, and a cat.
There are more kittens in the campus…
Kittens are growing day by day while ruthless avian campus gang is active as usual