- In Front of Your Face (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): One day of hers
- A Leave (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): His day off from protest
- The Harder They Fall (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A black western gang war
- The Last Duel (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He Said – His Opponent Said – and She Said
- Dune (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A prophecy is unfolded…
- Take Care of My Cat (2001) ☆☆☆(3/4): Five different young women – and a little cat
- Ten Months (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A little big matter of hers
- Blue Bayou (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A sincere but contrived Southern adoptee drama
- The Killing of Two Lovers (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): What may happen next among them
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021) ☆☆(2/4): A couple of losers still stuck together
- 752,112 hits
- RT @roxana_hadadi: god's majesty, in cinema form. 6 hours ago
- RT @dangerousshop: 고인의 명복을 빕니다. twitter.com/yonhaptweet/st… 6 hours ago
- RT @oIHLo: 광주학살은 지역이슈가 아니라 반인도적 범죄이다. 호남에 가서 사과한다고 끝나는 일이 아니라는 것. 6 hours ago
- RT @djuna01: 결국 완성되지 못한 [꿈꾸는 기계]는 아쉬워요. 이미 각본도 있고 스토리보드도 있고 어느 정도 작업이 진행이 되었는데. 6 hours ago
- RT @djuna01: [콘 사토시: 꿈속의 마법사]을 보았어요. 콘 사토시에 대한 아주 정중한 다큐멘터리예요. 수많은 업계 유명인사들이 등장해 고인에 대한 여러 이야기를 들려줍니다. 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Summer
French film “All Hands on Deck”, which received the Honorable Mention FIPRESI Prize when it was shown in the Panorama section at the 70th Berlin International Film Festival early in last year, is a small but crisp summer comedy about … Continue reading
“Call Me by Your Name”, the latest work from Luca Guadagnino, brims with the sensuous sense of love and romance in its bright, breezy summer atmosphere. While its first half closely and intimately observes its two heroes tentatively approaching to … Continue reading
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
I remember well when I watched the first trailer of “The Kings of Summer” early in this year. The movie got some positive responses after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival around that time, and, as far as … Continue reading
It was cool and cloudy, but, overall, it was a sweaty hiking at Mt. Seorak of Gang-won area.
I went to Cell Cycle Symposium last week. It was hot, but we had a good time at this resort.
The vacation season has not started yet, so it was quiet on the beach of Sokcho…
After the symposium was over, we went around the east coast region for seesighting. The first place is a beautiful flower/herb farm in some country town.
I attended the annual South Korean Cell Cycle Symposium with my colleagues and adviser professor. The symposium was held in East Coast region which has been always popular vacation place.
Summer begins – Cats and their kittens are resting inside bushes.