- Emergency (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): One unlucky night of theirs
- Becoming Cousteau (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Meet Jacques Cousteau
- Chip ’n Dale: Rescue Rangers (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): They’re back… with lots of IPs
- The Valet (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): So he becomes her fake lover…
- On the Count of Three (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Their little suicidal adventure.
- Foxhole (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Three different wars
- The Survivor (2021) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A boxer who survived
- Paris the 13th District (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Sex and Love in the city
- Umma (2022) ☆☆(2/4): Her mother returns to haunt her…
- Operation Mincemeat (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): One fantastic deception operation
- 801,020 hits
- RT @strangeharbors: Overlooked part of Top Gun: Maverick is that they let Tom Cruise be short. No apple boxes, no lifts, no tricks. There a… 9 minutes ago
- RT @maiS2kitty: 웅니 머리 말리는데 꼽사리 끼는 강아지 볼 사람••• https://t.co/lN20XqqTtd 9 minutes ago
- RT @gusbova: Ok y'all, I figured a bit of bluntness was warranted: texasobserver.org/greg-abbott-uv… 10 minutes ago
- RT @joncoopertweets: How can 19 armed police officers cower outside an elementary school classroom for more than an hour — listening to the… 10 minutes ago
- RT @fromdeartoyou: 장미 멋지다! 했는데 아래 박스 안에서 고양이가 자고있었다..🥲 https://t.co/cZwnTYjohy 10 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Summer
French film “All Hands on Deck”, which received the Honorable Mention FIPRESI Prize when it was shown in the Panorama section at the 70th Berlin International Film Festival early in last year, is a small but crisp summer comedy about … Continue reading
“Call Me by Your Name”, the latest work from Luca Guadagnino, brims with the sensuous sense of love and romance in its bright, breezy summer atmosphere. While its first half closely and intimately observes its two heroes tentatively approaching to … Continue reading
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
I remember well when I watched the first trailer of “The Kings of Summer” early in this year. The movie got some positive responses after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival around that time, and, as far as … Continue reading
It was cool and cloudy, but, overall, it was a sweaty hiking at Mt. Seorak of Gang-won area.
I went to Cell Cycle Symposium last week. It was hot, but we had a good time at this resort.
The vacation season has not started yet, so it was quiet on the beach of Sokcho…
After the symposium was over, we went around the east coast region for seesighting. The first place is a beautiful flower/herb farm in some country town.
I attended the annual South Korean Cell Cycle Symposium with my colleagues and adviser professor. The symposium was held in East Coast region which has been always popular vacation place.
Summer begins – Cats and their kittens are resting inside bushes.