- Hostiles (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): A somber but brutal Western drama
- Professor Marston and the Wonder Women (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Behind Wonder Woman
- Eyelids (2015) ☆☆☆(3/4): A Requiem for Sewol
- A Quiet Place (2018) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Be Silent – Be Very Silent
- You Were Never Really Here (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Brutal and feverish
- 6 Balloons (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): A problematic day with her addict brother
- First Match (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Wrestling for her father
- The Death of Stalin (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A political satire set in the Soviet era
- Ready Player One (2018) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Ready for entertainment?
- The Greatest Showman (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Schmaltzy but energetic
- 417,360 hits
- RT @whereisdurimimi: 오늘 이호석 소방관 징계위원회 열리는 날 이라고 함. 여자들은 죽어도 싸다던 소방관의 파면 기원합니다. 1 hour ago
- RT @djuna01: rt) 모르는 분이지만 목소리가 상상이 된다... 1 hour ago
- RT @teguayco: Hi @IanMcKellen, today Pepe Mediavilla passed away. He was a great dubbing actor in Spain and he was your voice in several mo… 1 hour ago
- RT @xurde0o: Pepe Mediavilla dies, the voice of Gandalf and Morgan Freeman. Thanks for giving us such great moments with your Voice in gr… 1 hour ago
- RT @hihihi1987: 법무부라는 국가기관은 도대체 무엇과 누구를 위하여 일하고 있습니까? 성소수자 또한 국민이라는 간단명료한 명제 자체도 이해하고 긍정하지 못할지언정 인권을 두고 공감대를 운운하며 저울질하고 눈치를 보고 있습니까? @happy… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Summer
“Call Me by Your Name”, the latest work from Luca Guadagnino, brims with the sensuous sense of love and romance in its bright, breezy summer atmosphere. While its first half closely and intimately observes its two heroes tentatively approaching to … Continue reading
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
I remember well when I watched the first trailer of “The Kings of Summer” early in this year. The movie got some positive responses after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival around that time, and, as far as … Continue reading
It was cool and cloudy, but, overall, it was a sweaty hiking at Mt. Seorak of Gang-won area.
I went to Cell Cycle Symposium last week. It was hot, but we had a good time at this resort.
The vacation season has not started yet, so it was quiet on the beach of Sokcho…
After the symposium was over, we went around the east coast region for seesighting. The first place is a beautiful flower/herb farm in some country town.