- Supernova (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): They’re still together, but…
- A Long Way to School (2020) ☆☆☆1/2 (3.5/4): Mothers fighting against prejudices
- The Outside Story (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): As he is stuck outside
- Bad Hair (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Her new hair has a price to pay…
- Hotel Artemis (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A problematic evening at one exclusive hotel
- The Boy from Medellín (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A superstar back in his hometown
- Happy Children (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A mild but likable children drama
- Those Who Wish Me Dead (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Between fire and killers
- The Mitchells vs. the Machines (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): One wacky family adventure
- The Disciple (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An observation of artistic struggle
- 704,754 hits
- RT @maura: oh no whatever shall we do https://t.co/ri72B3qAK4 50 minutes ago
- RT @robotman5445: 광주사는 공익은 518이 되면 주먹밥을 만듭니다 동사무소 앞에 사진전도 있긴한데 유명한 사진들이라 패스 https://t.co/PqpEs4yO0r 50 minutes ago
- RT @robertloerzel: Birds I saw this evening at Montrose Point and nearby https://t.co/zt4xtFcSpz 51 minutes ago
- RT @mangiotto: This isn't an apology. It's an extended White Supremacist checklist of grievances. 51 minutes ago
- RT @cevangelista413: Here we go bit.ly/3wqS6DF 51 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Summer
“Call Me by Your Name”, the latest work from Luca Guadagnino, brims with the sensuous sense of love and romance in its bright, breezy summer atmosphere. While its first half closely and intimately observes its two heroes tentatively approaching to … Continue reading
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
I remember well when I watched the first trailer of “The Kings of Summer” early in this year. The movie got some positive responses after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival around that time, and, as far as … Continue reading
It was cool and cloudy, but, overall, it was a sweaty hiking at Mt. Seorak of Gang-won area.
I went to Cell Cycle Symposium last week. It was hot, but we had a good time at this resort.
The vacation season has not started yet, so it was quiet on the beach of Sokcho…
After the symposium was over, we went around the east coast region for seesighting. The first place is a beautiful flower/herb farm in some country town.
I attended the annual South Korean Cell Cycle Symposium with my colleagues and adviser professor. The symposium was held in East Coast region which has been always popular vacation place.
Summer begins – Cats and their kittens are resting inside bushes.