- Nomadland (2020) ☆☆☆☆(4/4): A certain American lifestyle
- Jungleland (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Two brothers and a girl on the road
- Black Light (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A truth beyond their reach
- The Father (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): In a state of fading mind
- I Care a Lot (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Another deliciously devious turn by Rosamund Pike
- The Little Things (2020) ☆☆(2/4): A mediocre police procedural with wasted talents
- Godmothered (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): She comes a bit too late…
- Those Who Remained (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Between two different war survivors
- Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Wacky, wacky, wacky!
- Judas and the Black Messiah (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A revolutionary and his traitor
- 678,001 hits
- RT @flipcritic: Drug-dealer blames video games. That's a new one. abc.net.au/news/2021-02-2… 15 minutes ago
- RT @DJLadyLloyd: Nicole Kidman, Kate Winslet and Babe attend the ‘95 Oscars https://t.co/NBCgY4Xblo 22 minutes ago
- RT @isaacfeldberg: ICYMI: I interviewed the writer-director of THE VIGIL, a very Jewish horror movie about grief, demons, and the burden of… 22 minutes ago
- RT @imbobswaget: when i buy an expensive skincare item...and it’s effective https://t.co/lCU8X7R4kQ 22 minutes ago
- RT @and_so_0n: 내가 무슨 대단한 대역죄를 지어 욕을 먹었으면 이해하겠는데 내가 망해서 사라졌으면 좋겠다는 사람 때문에 자살사고 생겨서 애인한테 위로 받으러 갔다가 평소 좋아하던 초콜렛 기억해준거 행복했다고 썼다가 몇천명한테 한심하고 멍청… 23 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Summer
“Call Me by Your Name”, the latest work from Luca Guadagnino, brims with the sensuous sense of love and romance in its bright, breezy summer atmosphere. While its first half closely and intimately observes its two heroes tentatively approaching to … Continue reading
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
I remember well when I watched the first trailer of “The Kings of Summer” early in this year. The movie got some positive responses after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival around that time, and, as far as … Continue reading
It was cool and cloudy, but, overall, it was a sweaty hiking at Mt. Seorak of Gang-won area.
I went to Cell Cycle Symposium last week. It was hot, but we had a good time at this resort.
The vacation season has not started yet, so it was quiet on the beach of Sokcho…
After the symposium was over, we went around the east coast region for seesighting. The first place is a beautiful flower/herb farm in some country town.
I attended the annual South Korean Cell Cycle Symposium with my colleagues and adviser professor. The symposium was held in East Coast region which has been always popular vacation place.
Summer begins – Cats and their kittens are resting inside bushes.