- The Shape of Water (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Mute beauty and the water beast
- The Disaster Artist (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Meet Tommy Wiseau
- Darkest Hour (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Oldman’s Finest Hour
- Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2017) ☆☆(2/4): The tedious last chapter of the trilogy
- Lady Bird (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Precisely funny and effortlessly poignant
- I, Tonya (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): The rise and fall of Tonya Harding
- The Florida Project (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Their young innocence in hard reality
- Coco (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A lovely Mexican fantasy tale from Pixar
- Downsizing (2017) ☆☆(2/4): Let’s get small!
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): When she goes further
- 406,443 hits
- RT @krassenstein: Asheville, North Carolina #WomensMarch2018 What a statement!! This is America! https://t.co/5LGVlkW4WI 1 hour ago
- Sundance 2018: “The Tale,” “The Kindergarten Teacher” - a report by @Brian_Tallerico bit.ly/2mUXXio 1 hour ago
- Sundance 2018: "Mandy" - a report by @nickallen_redux bit.ly/2rqx7nJ 1 hour ago
- PBS Press Tour Spotlights "Little Women" - by @janamonji bit.ly/2mYK3vJ 1 hour ago
- RT @goldengateblond: Happy inauguration day anniversary, @realDonaldTrump! twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Summer
“Call Me by Your Name”, the latest work from Luca Guadagnino, brims with the sensuous sense of love and romance in its bright, breezy summer atmosphere. While its first half closely and intimately observes its two heroes tentatively approaching to … Continue reading
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
I remember well when I watched the first trailer of “The Kings of Summer” early in this year. The movie got some positive responses after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival around that time, and, as far as … Continue reading
It was cool and cloudy, but, overall, it was a sweaty hiking at Mt. Seorak of Gang-won area.
I went to Cell Cycle Symposium last week. It was hot, but we had a good time at this resort.
The vacation season has not started yet, so it was quiet on the beach of Sokcho…
After the symposium was over, we went around the east coast region for seesighting. The first place is a beautiful flower/herb farm in some country town.