- The Night (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): An isolated night of terror
- The Water Man (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Searching for the Water Man
- Host (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): An online horror film set in the ongoing pandemic era
- Action Hero (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A little goofy college action comedy
- Fear Street Part Three: 1666 (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): … and now it faces the origin of evil
- Gunpodwer Milkshake (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): It could have more spunk and substance
- The Medium (2021) ☆☆(2/4): A hollow and unpleasant geek show
- Fear Street Part Two: 1978 (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): …And then it goes back to 1978
- Werewolves Within (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A nutty werewolf murder mystery
- The Wolf of Snow Hollow (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): He has other issues besides that….
- 727,376 hits
- RT @utzzal1: https://t.co/04Yk0bfUwl 1 hour ago
- RT @laborhell_korea: (2021.7.27) 노동자 1명 사망 "전라북도 부안군 소재 화학제품 제조 공장에서 천장 크레인(2.8t)으로 원료 톤백(1t)을 호퍼 투입구 상부에 있는 톤백 거치대 위로 올린 상태에서 작업 중 톤백 고리가… 1 hour ago
- RT @kittysister: 여러분 여름엔 음식을 조금 짜게 드세요. 속이 울렁거리고 두통이 오거나 컨디션이 떨어지는 거 땀으로 염분이 배출돼서 그래요. 노약자는 땀 많이 흘린 후에 맹물 마시면 안되고, 이온음료 드셔야해요. 잊지마세요. 여러분… 1 hour ago
- RT @luxsecuritatis: 툰베리를 욕했던 이들중 본인들 주변 청소년들이 무슨 얘기를 하는지는 몰랐던 이들이 대다수라...그래서 저들이 툰베리를 유럽중심적이라고 욕했던 것도 딱히 와닿지 않았음. 1 hour ago
- RT @HaxenHammer: 남초 소원대로 '일이 크게 번져서' 유수외신언론들이 '남코리아의 금메달리스트, 페미니스트로 보인다는 이유로 불링당해'라는 세상에 이런 일이 보도할 일도 얼마 안남은 것 같은데..? 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Summer
“Call Me by Your Name”, the latest work from Luca Guadagnino, brims with the sensuous sense of love and romance in its bright, breezy summer atmosphere. While its first half closely and intimately observes its two heroes tentatively approaching to … Continue reading
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
I remember well when I watched the first trailer of “The Kings of Summer” early in this year. The movie got some positive responses after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival around that time, and, as far as … Continue reading
It was cool and cloudy, but, overall, it was a sweaty hiking at Mt. Seorak of Gang-won area.
I went to Cell Cycle Symposium last week. It was hot, but we had a good time at this resort.
The vacation season has not started yet, so it was quiet on the beach of Sokcho…
After the symposium was over, we went around the east coast region for seesighting. The first place is a beautiful flower/herb farm in some country town.
I attended the annual South Korean Cell Cycle Symposium with my colleagues and adviser professor. The symposium was held in East Coast region which has been always popular vacation place.
Summer begins – Cats and their kittens are resting inside bushes.