- The Children Act (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): An intelligent adult drama on law and ethics
- In the Fade (2017) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): After her terrible loss
- Support the Girls (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Let’s cheer for Lisa!
- The Kindergarten Teacher (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Poetry and obsession
- The Happy Prince (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Last years of Oscar Wilde
- First Man (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Inside Neil Armstrong
- Ex Libris: The New York Public Library (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): More than books
- Apostle (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A tense, brutal period drama thriller
- Miss Baek (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): She just wants to save this desperate girl…
- 22 July (2018) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A sobering docudrama on the 2011 Norway attacks
- 442,294 hits
- RT @MadamL0515: 어제 케이블에서 해 주는 <그래비티>를 다시 보며, 그래, 사람이 어떤 고난과 역경에 처하더라도(설사 우주라 하더라도) 희망을 버리지 않고 살 길을 모색한다면 살아날 수도 있어, 그치만 그러기 위해선 역시 산드라 블럭 같… 2 hours ago
- An intelligent adult drama on law and ethics. My idiotic review on "The Children Act" (2017) kaist455.com/2018/10/21/the… https://t.co/0JxTLqtvlD 2 hours ago
- RT @Kasparov63: Amateur. Even Putin is wise enough to avoid 100% approval. That's where Gaddafi was before his own people dragged him throu… 8 hours ago
- RT @MovieKessler: The Colour of Pomegranates (1969) dir. Sergei Parajanov https://t.co/6kQ4Rv1k2O 16 hours ago
- After her terrible loss - My late review on German film "In the Fade" (2017) kaist455.com/2018/10/21/in-… https://t.co/8YaN1cGHlo 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: Summer
“Call Me by Your Name”, the latest work from Luca Guadagnino, brims with the sensuous sense of love and romance in its bright, breezy summer atmosphere. While its first half closely and intimately observes its two heroes tentatively approaching to … Continue reading
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
I remember well when I watched the first trailer of “The Kings of Summer” early in this year. The movie got some positive responses after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival around that time, and, as far as … Continue reading
It was cool and cloudy, but, overall, it was a sweaty hiking at Mt. Seorak of Gang-won area.
I went to Cell Cycle Symposium last week. It was hot, but we had a good time at this resort.
The vacation season has not started yet, so it was quiet on the beach of Sokcho…
After the symposium was over, we went around the east coast region for seesighting. The first place is a beautiful flower/herb farm in some country town.