- The Insult (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A gripping courtroom drama from Lebanon
- The Divine Order (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small fight for women’s suffrage.
- The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Time to pay
- Let the Sunshine In (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): As she searches for love
- Oh Lucy! (2017) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): When she falls for her English teacher
- Herstory (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): A long, difficult legal struggle for their closure
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Ant-Man returns – with his partner
- Sunset in My Hometown (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): A rapper coming back to his hometown
- Seoul Searching (2015) ☆☆☆(3/4): Their summer camp in South Korea, 1986
- Morris from America (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): African American father and son in Germany
- 428,051 hits
- RT @rainygirl_: 파시즘, 케빈 패스모어, 2007, p213 https://t.co/iqrYgUCtTQ 2 minutes ago
- RT @yonhaptweet: 세월호 참사 국가책임, 얼마나 인정될까…오늘 1심 선고 yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2018/… 세월호 참사 유족들이 국가의 책임을 물으며 제기한 민사소송 1심 선고가 19일 이뤄집니다. 2015년 9월 소송을 제기… 4 minutes ago
- RT @rainygirl_: 진보진영이 똑바로 하던가 맨날 기획자가 있대. 극우가 왜 달려들겠어 당신때문이야. 탁현민 친구 당신. 안희정 미투기획이 있다던 당신. 비키니사진 보내라던 당신. https://t.co/YQpxvQQNJ8 5 minutes ago
- RT @rainygirl_: 극우 진영이 페미니즘에 군침흘릴 상황을 고쳐나갈 생각은 안하고 되려 그걸 즐기면서 신도들에게나 어필할 궁리만 하시지. 극우 진영 기획자만큼 당신도 노력을 하던가. 나경원도 뛰어드는데 이제 감이 안오나? 5 minutes ago
- RT @izemag: ‘인크레더블 2’ 1편 못지않게 탄탄한 스토리에 예측할 수 없는 17개월 아기 잭잭까지 더해졌고, 헬렌이 세상의 주목을 받으면서 역할이 바뀐 부부의 모습이 매우 현실적으로 그려진다. 스피디한 전개와 개성있는 캐릭터들의 조합도… 6 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Summer
“Call Me by Your Name”, the latest work from Luca Guadagnino, brims with the sensuous sense of love and romance in its bright, breezy summer atmosphere. While its first half closely and intimately observes its two heroes tentatively approaching to … Continue reading
It is hot, but it is still cool in shades…
I remember well when I watched the first trailer of “The Kings of Summer” early in this year. The movie got some positive responses after it was premiered at the Sundance Film Festival around that time, and, as far as … Continue reading
It was cool and cloudy, but, overall, it was a sweaty hiking at Mt. Seorak of Gang-won area.
I went to Cell Cycle Symposium last week. It was hot, but we had a good time at this resort.
The vacation season has not started yet, so it was quiet on the beach of Sokcho…
After the symposium was over, we went around the east coast region for seesighting. The first place is a beautiful flower/herb farm in some country town.