- Day Shift (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): It’s hard out here for a vampire hunter…
- Under the Open Sky (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): After he is released into the world outside
- Carter (2022) ☆☆(2/4): An intensely hollow action flick
- Hunt (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A tense but convoluted spy hunt movie
- DC League of Super-Pets (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Superman’s best friend – and his animal friends
- Prey (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her big game
- Thirteen Lives (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A redundant but solid docudrama from Ron Howard
- Ali & Ava (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A little romance in the middle of their life
- Boiling Point (2021) ☆☆☆1/2 (3.5/4): One tense evening at a restaurant
- How to Please a Woman (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Cleaning and sex
Join 1,922 other followers
- 816,232 hits
- RT @not_editor: 나무위키에 새로운 영화나 드라마 설명 쓸 때마다 “PC 논란” 쓰는 새끼들은 그쯤되면 지들이 문제라는 걸 알 때도 된 거 아니냐고 6 hours ago
- RT @HistoryMuppet: I’ve found it The greatest photo of all time. https://t.co/AvwsHJ5hvo 6 hours ago
- RT @franklymadear: 새삼.. 김윤석이 글케 주연으로 남자영화 많이 찍다가 첫 연출작으로 미성년 만든거 범상찮은 선택이란 생각이 6 hours ago
- RT @12Fe31: 이게 뻥인점이 우리나라 사람들이 "잘하고 있다"에 ㅎ과 ㅇ에 동그란 스티커를 안붙일리 없음.. 진짜임... 6 hours ago
- RT @eI1I11III: 시간봐 ㅁㅊ 속보가 이렇게 저벅저벅 걸어와도 됨? 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
There were always the clouds in the sky during the last weekend. Continue reading
Cats are hungry or sleepy in my campus; a Dog is having a good time with its master. Continue reading
Surprisingly to me, “Inception” is a small movie when viewed objectively from the outside. The story is not ground-breaking; it’s in a very familiar area where “Matrix” and other movies about the mind-bending world belong. The movie stays inside its settings and rules, and sticks to them even at the finale. Continue reading
After so much hoopla before its release, “Moss”, a much-anticipated Korean thriller of 2010, turns out to be very, very disappointing in almost every way you can imagine due to the fatally misguided direction. It is lazy, incompetent, and, above all, not compelling at all. Despite some good basic elements of a thriller in the screenplay, it is more close to the ennui of the bright summer days in a country town, and, boy, the running time is more than 2.5 hours even if you exclude the end credit. Continue reading
When I get tired of the campus cafeteria, I just go to somewhere and eat something else. I shot some of them during the last two months when I got the chance to do it.
Grand Poobah’s recent post inspired me to assemble these photos from my personal documents. Yes, some of them are timeless and tiresome, but they looked fabulous in one spring afternoon and I liked them a lot.
Whether it rains or not, it’s always humid and hot. And people and animals look for some cool places.
“An innocent man has nothing to fear, remember that.”, said the cop in Hitchcock’s” The Wrong Man” to Henry Fonda’s arrested character, but we all know his saying is not true at all. Guilty or not, our fate will eventually be decided at the courtroom where the lawyers make arguments on your culpability in front of the judges and the jury. And in that inexorable system pursuing the justice, we tremble in fear for the sheer possibility of punishment sentenced upon us.