- The Lovebirds (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): I’ve seen it before – but it’s okay anyway
- Bori (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): She wants to be deaf…
- Sea Fever (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Quarantined in the middle of the ocean
- Becoming (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her journey continues
- The Half of It (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A refreshing coming-of-age drama by Alice Wu
- The Willoughbys (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Funny, Colorful, and a bit naughty
- A Secret Love (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A longtime couple who finally comes out
- Ema (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Odd, opaque, but fascinating anyway
- Extraction (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A tense and brutal action flick as good as intended
- Time to Hunt (2020) ☆☆(2/4): They mess with a wrong target, of course
- 591,894 hits
- RT @TODAYshow: The University of Connecticut student suspected of killing two people and kidnapping a third is now behind bars. @KathyParkN… 14 minutes ago
- RT @2gwaseng: 너무 좋아서 기운 없을 때마다 꺼내봄 https://t.co/aXsg7CEdfi 18 minutes ago
- RT @guardiannews: Tory anger at Dominic Cummings grows as 61 MPs defy Boris Johnson theguardian.com/politics/2020/… 20 minutes ago
- RT @Raoulian: 나는 능히 할 수 없다 나는 능지처참이다 1 hour ago
- RT @fakedansavage: This can only mean one thing: a family member got it. Republicans have no empathy, only self-interest. Pro-choice only w… 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: December 2019
Ken Loach’s latest film “Sorry We Missed You” is a bleak slice of hard working-class life you will not forget easily. Phlegmatically and unflinchingly observing how its main characters are driven into more despair and frustration along the story, the … Continue reading
The Christmas day of this year was rather uneventful for me. I was supposed to spend some cozy time with a friend of mine on that day, but, unfortunately, he had to leave due to some personal matter in the … Continue reading
“Before You Know It” is basically another quirky family comedy drama set in New York City, but it did its job better than expected. While it occasionally goes for silly comic moments, it steadily stays focused on the strained relationship … Continue reading
I must confess that I could not help but daunted when I happened to learn about Chinese documentary film “Dead Souls”. They say good films are never too long, but the running time of this monolithic documentary is more than … Continue reading
Now here are 10 South Korean films of this decade.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.