- Nomadland (2020) ☆☆☆☆(4/4): A certain American lifestyle
- Jungleland (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Two brothers and a girl on the road
- Black Light (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A truth beyond their reach
- The Father (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): In a state of fading mind
- I Care a Lot (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Another deliciously devious turn by Rosamund Pike
- The Little Things (2020) ☆☆(2/4): A mediocre police procedural with wasted talents
- Godmothered (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): She comes a bit too late…
- Those Who Remained (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Between two different war survivors
- Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Wacky, wacky, wacky!
- Judas and the Black Messiah (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A revolutionary and his traitor
- 677,989 hits
- RT @JustinCChang: Two Anthonys, two Olivias, a shattered and ultimately shattering detective story set within the labyrinthine recesses of… 11 minutes ago
- RT @jongwon1917: '불법체류자→비시민' 바이든 시대, 단어부터 달라졌다 트럼프 혐오발언 사라지고 성소수자 배려. 백악관 홈페이지에서 민원 글을 넣을 때 성별을 나타내는 항목에 they/them 추가. 성별 순서도 she 뒤에 he 배치… 11 minutes ago
- RT @Nomadchang: 우리가 기억해야만 하는 죽음. 짧은 기자 메모를 읽는데, 숨이 차다. 짧은 생, 긴 질문. 여전히 그가 이 질문과 함께 ‘여기’ 있다. https://t.co/QqSdvBQENg 12 minutes ago
- RT @strawhousefilms: First meeting with @AlecSecareanu in Bucharest January 2016 ❤️ https://t.co/g3hrZrTT5e 12 minutes ago
- RT @psychokinesis23: 드라마에 나오면 삼류 악역이나 할 법한 소리를 트위터에서는 혼자 멋있는 것처럼 떠든다. 12 minutes ago
Daily Archives: December 29, 2020
Netflix documentary film “Giving Voices”, which was released in last week, follows a number of different participants of one significant annual cultural event commemorating and enlivening the legacy of one of the greatest American playwrights in our modern time. Simply … Continue reading
Now here are 11 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.