- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
Join 704 other followers
- 834,680 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: December 21, 2020
“I’m Your Woman”, which was released on Amazon Prime a few weeks ago, is an interesting genre variation to be savored for a number of good reasons. The movie may not surprise you much on the whole as dryly and … Continue reading
“Fatima” is a little more thoughtful than you may expect from its religious story subject. As your average agnostic atheist, I naturally observed its faith-based drama with some degree of skepticism from the very beginning, but it engaged me enough … Continue reading