- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
Join 704 other followers
- 834,687 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: December 8, 2020
“Black Bear” is a sharp and vicious comedy film which actively confronts you with a matter of fiction and reality. While the first half is an increasingly tense chamber drama of desire, jealousy, and manipulation amidst three believable characters, the … Continue reading
Francis Lee’s new film “Ammonite” is a somber fictional romance drama between two different real-life figures in the 19th Victorian era. While it is a bit too dry, slow, and detached at times, the movie subtly and sensitively depicts the … Continue reading