- The Amusement Park (2019) ☆☆☆1/2 (3.5/4): A little hidden masterwork by George A. Romero
- Jakob’s Wife (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): The preacher’s bloody-thirsty wife
- Wrath of Man (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Gritty and remorseless to say the least
- Small Axe: Education (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A kid stuck at the bottom of the system
- Small Axe: Alex Wheatle (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): How he came to tell his story
- Small Axe: Red, White and Blue (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Against the system he walks into
- Small Axe: Lovers Rock (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Their one romantic night to remember
- Small Axe: Mangrove (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The Trial of the Mangrove Nine
- Falling (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): An angry bitter old man and his good son
- Not Out (2021) ☆1/2 (1.5/4): Out, please
- 714,375 hits
- RT @Brian_Tallerico: This week is going to be fantastic. rogerebert.com/black-writers-… 3 hours ago
- RT @Bodegacats_: https://t.co/hzwBiyzLGz 4 hours ago
- RT @corcorgiBH: 새로 이사한 사무실에 매일 고양이가 놀러온다. 건물 아래에서 서성거리다가 계단 중간에서 "야옹아!" 하면 계단도 뚝딱뚝딱 올라와서 인사함ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ https://t.co/pJK1nBxpxw 4 hours ago
- RT @bighwanjang1: 나에게 깊은 감명을 준 짤 https://t.co/fzPAbSp4E1 4 hours ago
- RT @Festival_Cannes: Onoda – 10 000 Nights in the Jungle by Arthur Harari to open Un Certain Regard! The 2nd feature by the French filmmake… 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Flower
Jessica Hausner’s new film “Little Joe” is a dry, detached psychological thriller which tantalizes us with its intriguing premise in the beginning and then only leaves us in a little too much of ambiguity in the end. While it is … Continue reading
Flowers, people, geese, and a cat.
It was chilly and a bit cloudy, but it was a lovely picnic time at the campus with occasional sunshine.
It’s still chilly, but flowers are everywhere – and so are the ruthless avian campus gangs.
It is warm now, and the flowers are everywhere – and the cats are hungry.