- Moxie (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Her little high school rebellion
- Raya and the Last Dragon (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A colorful quest for trust and unity
- Minari (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A South Korean immigrant family in the middle of Arkansas
- Go Back (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): In front of abuse and disregard
- Nomadland (2020) ☆☆☆☆(4/4): A certain American lifestyle
- Jungleland (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Two brothers and a girl on the road
- Black Light (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A truth beyond their reach
- The Father (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): In a state of fading mind
- I Care a Lot (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Another deliciously devious turn by Rosamund Pike
- The Little Things (2020) ☆☆(2/4): A mediocre police procedural with wasted talents
- 681,147 hits
- RT @raxumyself: 보통 여자들이 만나는 99퍼센트의 남자들은 이런 상황에서 아무것도 안하면 양반임 ㅅㅂ twitter.com/worldwright/st… 47 minutes ago
- RT @SheriBiesen: Great shot. Marilyn Monroe New York City subway, March 1955 bit.ly/k41Nye https://t.co/YuaAkM417i #Marilyn #TCM… 47 minutes ago
- RT @WIRED: For most organisms, decapitation is a harsh conclusion to life. Not for this sea slug. The creature separated its head from its… 48 minutes ago
- RT @antilope30: 기생충에 감염된 갯민숭달팽이가 스스로 목을 쳐서 몸을 분리한 뒤 약 보름 만에 다시 몸이 완전히 재생됨. news.v.daum.net/v/202103090827… twitter.com/WIRED/status/1… 48 minutes ago
- RT @gauze_62045: 어후 거실 카메라앱 눌러봤다가 깜짝 놀랐다 훠우씨 https://t.co/xbFpzBCIuS 49 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Flower
Jessica Hausner’s new film “Little Joe” is a dry, detached psychological thriller which tantalizes us with its intriguing premise in the beginning and then only leaves us in a little too much of ambiguity in the end. While it is … Continue reading
Flowers, people, geese, and a cat.
It was chilly and a bit cloudy, but it was a lovely picnic time at the campus with occasional sunshine.
It’s still chilly, but flowers are everywhere – and so are the ruthless avian campus gangs.
It is warm now, and the flowers are everywhere – and the cats are hungry.