- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
Join 704 other followers
- 834,600 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: March 1, 2022
Steven Soderbergh’s latest film “Kimi” is as taut and efficient as you can possibly expect from him. As usual, he made it with a relatively modest amount of production budget, but it is another distinctive work of his to be … Continue reading
“Ted K” is a dry but intense film which will surely unnerve you for good reasons. As an austere character study based on the real-life story of one notorious bomber who is thankfully being incarcerated in a state penitentiary at … Continue reading