- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
Join 704 other followers
- 834,676 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: June 25, 2020
Netflix documentary film “Disclosure: Trans Lives on Screen” gives us an enlightening look into how transgender people have been regarded and represented on the media. While never overlooking how unfairly they have been misrepresented in numerous movies and TV shows … Continue reading
Olivier Assayas’ new movie “Wasp Network”, which was released on Netflix in last week, is a curious misfire. While it has not only an intriguing story setting but also a bunch of talents assembled together under Assayas’ direction, the overall … Continue reading