- The Lovebirds (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): I’ve seen it before – but it’s okay anyway
- Bori (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): She wants to be deaf…
- Sea Fever (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Quarantined in the middle of the ocean
- Becoming (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her journey continues
- The Half of It (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A refreshing coming-of-age drama by Alice Wu
- The Willoughbys (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Funny, Colorful, and a bit naughty
- A Secret Love (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A longtime couple who finally comes out
- Ema (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Odd, opaque, but fascinating anyway
- Extraction (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A tense and brutal action flick as good as intended
- Time to Hunt (2020) ☆☆(2/4): They mess with a wrong target, of course
- 591,096 hits
- RT @lynnv378: Next Amy Cooper's ass should be perp walked. That is attempted murder. I don't care what none of y'all say. I am a Black Moth… 22 minutes ago
- RT @Variety: Matthew McConaughey Donates 110,000 Face Masks to Hospitals in Texas wp.me/p2WgDE-1lyjXX 22 minutes ago
- RT @D0950und: “그 사람 트젠혐은 좀 하는데, 괜찮은 페미니스트야”는 “그 사람 여혐은 좀 하는데, 괜찮은 인권운동가야”만큼이나 기만적이고 끔찍한 소리임을 꼭 명심하자 22 minutes ago
- RT @misosmisogyny: 애초에 이력서에 성별을 빼는 방향으로 가야죠. 이력서에 성별 기재했을 때 유리한게 남자밖에 더 있습니까? twitter.com/gye_jeong_0000… 26 minutes ago
- RT @WalshFreedom: In Trump’s defense: He’s utterly incapable of understanding the meaning of this day. 35 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Movies
Now here are 12 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.