- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
Join 704 other followers
- 834,932 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: September 17, 2021
Netflix film “I Don’t Feel at Home This World Anymore” is a little dark comedy which becomes more absurd and violent than expected as bouncing from one point to another along with its two main characters. We are tickled at … Continue reading
“Little Boxes” is a mild comedy about one family trying to settle in their new neighborhood. Although the result is less edgy and satiric than it could be while not showing anything particularly new about its familiar main subjects, we … Continue reading