- Aftersun (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): That summer with her father
- Bones and All (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and Cannibalism
- She Said (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): How they exposed Weinstein
- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
Join 704 other followers
- 836,151 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: February 6, 2021
Documentary film “On the Record” is often chilling and devastating as listening to several female survivors who were sexually assaulted or abused by a man who is still regarded as one of the most influential figures in the American hip-hop … Continue reading
South Korean film “Space Sweepers”, which was released on Netflix yesterday instead of getting released in South Korean theaters due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, is a mixed bag consisting of familiar but enjoyable stuffs. While it is full of … Continue reading