- Tell Me Who I Am (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Forgotten and then remembered
- The Laundromat (2019) ☆☆(2/4): How they laundered money
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Maleficent strikes again
- Little Monsters (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Nyong’o could do it alone, I think
- Mister America (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): His silly and pathetic campaign
- The Iron Giant (1999) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): His big robot friend
- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): An epilogue he deserves
- The Forest of Love (2019) ☆☆(2/4): A monotonously self-indulgent work by Sion Sono
- My Punch-drunk Boxer (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Pansori boxer
- Crazy Romance (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Very ordinary to say the least
- 513,621 hits
- RT @_Villus_2: 솔직히 이젠 저것도 종이 아닌가 의심했어요.. twitter.com/songjin9931/st… 42 minutes ago
- RT @janamonji: This Emmett Till memorial was vandalized again. And again. And again. Now, it’s bulletproof. washingtonpost.com/history/2019/1… 42 minutes ago
- RT @Bnangin: 지난 1년 동안 ‘다크웹’에서 아동·청소년 성착취 영상을 내려받기(다운로드)하거나 배포한 사건 9건의 판결문을 확보해 살펴본 결과, 아동·청소년 성착취 영상 소지의 경우 8건 가운데 7건이 벌금형에 그친 것으로 나타났습니다.… 45 minutes ago
- RT @AcJeen: 황교안 최대업적이 내란혐의 씌워서 통진당 해산시킨 거 아닌가ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 디아블로 소울스톤 머리에 박았냐ㅋㅋ 46 minutes ago
- RT @djuna01: 1999년 10월 22일은 [부부클리닉 사랑과 전쟁]의 첫 회가 방영된 날입니다. #이십년전 46 minutes ago
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Now here is my list of 10 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.
It has been a pretty bad year for many of us. Many famous figures including David Bowie, Prince, Umberto Eco, Muhammad Ali, Leonard Cohen, George Michael, Carrie Fisher, and Debbie Reynolds passed away during this year, and there was also … Continue reading
Whenever it works well, “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” feels like the best Star Wars movie since the original Star Wars trilogy. Although it is riddled with several weak spots in terms of plot and characters especially during its … Continue reading
My eyes were thrilled and intrigued as watching Spanish film “Julieta”, another tantalizing exercise in style from Pedro Almodóvar. While it is relatively more straightforward and less flamboyant compared to his previous works, this is another stylish, confident work from … Continue reading
“Krampus” is a scary, naughty Christmas treat for you if you are ever tired of those platitudinous Christmas family movies. While its early part looks like a naughtier version of “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” (1989), it is soon turned into … Continue reading