- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
- Falling for Figaro (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Following her dream
- Stutz (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Meet his therapist
Join 704 other followers
- 834,472 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: December 10, 2016
I admire the simple but profound storytelling of “Loving”. At first, the movie looks conventional on the surface, but then it slowly reveals itself as an intimate and sensitive portrayal of one plain relationship between two ordinary good people who … Continue reading
“Southside with You” is a small, humble drama about one day experienced by two people who would become one of the most famous couples in the world. I had no idea on how much the movie is close to what … Continue reading