- Tell Me Who I Am (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Forgotten and then remembered
- The Laundromat (2019) ☆☆(2/4): How they laundered money
- Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Maleficent strikes again
- Little Monsters (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Nyong’o could do it alone, I think
- Mister America (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): His silly and pathetic campaign
- The Iron Giant (1999) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): His big robot friend
- El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): An epilogue he deserves
- The Forest of Love (2019) ☆☆(2/4): A monotonously self-indulgent work by Sion Sono
- My Punch-drunk Boxer (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Pansori boxer
- Crazy Romance (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Very ordinary to say the least
- 513,612 hits
- RT @chizmund: But they fucking *are* afraid of ghosts. Constantly. https://t.co/iIXTgRHFlJ 28 minutes ago
- RT @boxplus01: 문재인 대통령 가짜뉴스 공격 진원지는 한국 기독교 재단 이었다. timehumor.net/bbs/board.php?… 29 minutes ago
- RT @isesumyou: 근데 정말 손정우가 징역 1년 8개월 받는 나라에서 여자보고 애를 낳으라는 건가? 29 minutes ago
- RT @jake_p_cole: For the morning crowd: Bringing Out the Dead, one of my fav Scorsese movies, turned 20 this year. I got to write about it… 33 minutes ago
- RT @Moong_Dubu: 뭐야 똑같잖아 https://t.co/sNRay6Lkgf 34 minutes ago
Daily Archives: December 26, 2015
Now here is my list of 10 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.
What if God really exists somewhere? What if he is merely a mean cranky guy with the absolute power on our world? And what if things can be changed for us? Belgian comedy film “The Brand New Testament” is cheerfully … Continue reading