- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
Join 704 other followers
- 835,003 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: January 19, 2014
With its thought-provoking subject, “The Attack” hits its hero hard while giving no easy answer to his devastated personal circumstance or the political situation surrounding him and his world. After his life is suddenly turned upside down by a … Continue reading
Eternity is a dreadfully boring concept, but Jim Jarmusch’s new film “Only Lovers Left Alive” tickled me with the languid ennui of its vampire characters, and it is definitely a lot more entertaining than those tedious Twilight movies. The life … Continue reading