- The Last Full Measure (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Honoring a hero
- To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A middling second chapter
- Horse Girl (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): As she is losing her mind
- An Honest Candidate (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Suddenly, she can’t lie!
- Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Harley Quinn and other hardcore ladies
- My prediction on the 92nd Annual Academy Awards
- Corpus Christi (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): The Priest with Tattoos
- Uncut Gems (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Adam Sandler on full throttle mode
- Waves (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): From implosion to healing
- Motherless Brooklyn (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): An offbeat neo-noir film from Edward Norton
- 550,799 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: January 6, 2014
Just by simply observing and listening, “Scenery” gives us an experience both familiar and alien. As introducing a group of various foreign workers in Seoul one by one, this calm, quiet documentary looks around the various hidden corners here and … Continue reading