It’s getting hot, and there are flowers everywhere.
- Yongsoon (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): A country girl’s hot, problematic summer
- Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) ☆1/2(1.5/4): Another unbearable epic mess
- Antiporno (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): Another perverted exercise in style from Sion Sono
- I Am a Cat (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): Aren’t they cute?
- The Villainess (2017) ☆☆(2/4): She’s lethal….and sappy
- The Mummy (2017) ☆☆(2/4): A mummy comes to London
- Jane (2016) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Elusive happiness in her harsh, despairing world
- Wonder Woman (2017) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Here comes Wonder Woman!
- Our President (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): We miss you, President Roh
- Paterson (2016) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A bus driver poet in Paterson
- 380,146 hits
- RT @OliverSava: Happy Pride from the Gay Batman Train #pride https://t.co/u1xTTi5mbk 5 hours ago
- RT @HeerJeet: The levels of stupidity in Trump's comment could keep archeologists busy for decades. It's the Troy of idiocy. https://t.co/m… 5 hours ago
- RT @standlaid: 전적으로 옳은 말. 여성은 젊은이에 해당하지 않으니까. twitter.com/histopian/stat… 5 hours ago
- RT @Nnarrll: 내가 김멍멍때매 핫팩에 뜨거운물 못넣고 걍 멍멍이 쓰라고 줌 ㅠㅠ.. 저 편한포즈봐 https://t.co/7LOOWCDj8m 6 hours ago
- RT @BillCorbett: Shorter means better, got it. Here's my bill: "Medicare for all." I win. twitter.com/johncornyn/sta… 6 hours ago