- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
Join 704 other followers
- 834,987 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: October 31, 2021
Animation feature film “Ron’s Gone Wrong” may aim low from the beginning, but it is more entertaining than expected. Although many of its components are familiar to the core, it fairly works well as cheerfully swaying back and forth between … Continue reading
“The Asian Angel” simply rolls along with its two different sets of characters and then observes what occurs between these two contrasting groups. Despite the considerable language barrier between their groups, the main characters in the film somehow manage to … Continue reading