- Aftersun (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): That summer with her father
- Bones and All (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and Cannibalism
- She Said (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): How they exposed Weinstein
- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
Join 704 other followers
- 836,167 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: May 27, 2021
“Apples”, which was selected as the Greek entry for Best International Film Oscar in last year, is a dry absurd drama film which is decidedly peculiar right from its very beginning. Although it is not wholly successful in its offbeat … Continue reading
“Cruella” is often uneven and schizophrenic in its mixed result. On one hand, it seems to aspire to be mean and nasty, and there are some deliciously vicious moments to be savored mainly thanks to the entertaining works from its … Continue reading