- Aftersun (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): That summer with her father
- Bones and All (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and Cannibalism
- She Said (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): How they exposed Weinstein
- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
Join 704 other followers
- 836,154 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: August 7, 2020
These days, I often find myself worrying over the future of human civilization. While the signs of global climate change are increasing here and there all over the world, we are still not doing enough to stop this alarming trend … Continue reading
I was merely amused from time to time as watching Japanese comedy film “Special Actors”, which does not push its outrageous comic promise much beyond a number of mildly whimsical moments. Maybe because I am your average seasoned moviegoer, I … Continue reading