- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
Join 704 other followers
- 835,675 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: May 4, 2019
Mexican film “Tigers Are Not Afraid” is a dark fairy tale set between two different kinds of horror. While it gives us a chillingly realistic glimpse into a harsh and brutal world riddled with crime and violence everyday, it also … Continue reading
Hungarian animation feature film “Ruben Brandt, Collector” is a visual joy to behold. Freely and joyfully wielding its wacky, distinctive style across the screen, the film constantly dazzles us with numerous fantastic sights apparently inspired by many different artworks from … Continue reading