- See How They Run (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): See how they spoof Agatha Christie mystery
- Holy Spider (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Based on one real-life Iranian serial killing case
- Mother Land (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): A modest South Korean stop-motion animation film
- Irma Vep (1996) ☆☆☆(3/4): One troubled movie production
- Babylon (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Excessive to the extreme
- To Leslie (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Can she really start over?
- Jackass Forever (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): They surely rise below vulgarity
- Triangle of Sadness (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Three acts of absurd satire by Ruben Östlund
- Blonde (2022) ☆☆(2/4): A miserable bore
- Navalny (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The man against the Kremlin
Join 779 other subscribers
- 847,503 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: May 17, 2019
Luca Guadagnino’s latest film “Suspiria”, which is the remake of Dario Argento’s classic horror film of the same name, boldly attempts to present its own style and substance. Although its attempt is not wholly successful, it is still an interesting … Continue reading
At first, I did not have much expectation on South Korean comedy film “Miss & Mrs. Cops”, which did not look that fresh or interesting to me when I came across its trailer a few weeks ago. However, after hearing … Continue reading