- Take Care of My Cat (2001) ☆☆☆(3/4): Five different young women – and a little cat
- Ten Months (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A little big matter of hers
- Blue Bayou (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A sincere but contrived Southern adoptee drama
- The Killing of Two Lovers (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): What may happen next among them
- Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021) ☆☆(2/4): A couple of losers still stuck together
- Convergence: Courage in a Crisis (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): People working on the front line against COVID-19
- Venom (2018) ☆☆(2/4): A couple of losers
- Stillwater (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An American dad stuck in Marseilles
- Petite Maman (2021) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A little fantasy from Céline Sciamma
- All Hands on Deck (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A comic summer story of three different lads
- 750,425 hits
- RT @any_windy_day: 일본 노양원(양노원)협회 주최 3행시 글짓기 입선작 모음이라는데... 좀 짠하네, https://t.co/ngfLsUU6iQ 12 hours ago
- RT @hadess1138: 오늘 유난히 고양이가 심하게 보채더니, 집이 너무 싸늘하다싶어 난방 잠깐 넣으니까 아랫목에 들어가서 자취도 없다 12 hours ago
- RT @yonhaptweet: MRI 찍던 환자 산소통과 부딪쳐 숨져…자성이 끌어당긴 듯 yna.co.kr/view/AKR202110… MRI 찍던 환자가 날아온 산소통에 맞아 사망하는 사고가 발생했습니다. https://t.co/L3syGiMZzs 12 hours ago
- RT @laborhell_korea: (2021.10.15) 노동자 1명 사망 "부천 가로등 교체공사 현장에서 고소작업대 탑승하여 가로등 교체작업 중이던 재해자가 교각과 고소작업대 사이 끼여 사망." 12 hours ago
- RT @CosyCIub: https://t.co/hqmXHdDVeS 12 hours ago
Daily Archives: December 28, 2018
Now here are 12 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.
As 2018 is coming to its end, I think about how things have become a little more stable for me during this year. After two years since my graduation with a doctoral degree in Biological Science, I finally found a … Continue reading
Documentary film “Minding the Gap” is a vivid, fascinating, and touching work you will not easily forget. While it initially interests us with a number of wonderful skateboarding scenes, the documentary looks closer at its struggling human subjects with considerable … Continue reading