- Misbehaviour (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Women’s liberation Vs. Miss World
- Underwater (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Deep down in a trench
- The Lovebirds (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): I’ve seen it before – but it’s okay anyway
- Bori (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): She wants to be deaf…
- Sea Fever (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Quarantined in the middle of the ocean
- Becoming (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her journey continues
- The Half of It (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A refreshing coming-of-age drama by Alice Wu
- The Willoughbys (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Funny, Colorful, and a bit naughty
- A Secret Love (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A longtime couple who finally comes out
- Ema (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Odd, opaque, but fascinating anyway
- 592,973 hits
- RT @orack_babama: 백인 지인이 유색인종이 싫다고 함. 내가 아시안인데 그런 말을 하냐고 했더니 일본, 한국 애들은 얌전히 잘 있다가 열심히 공부하고 돈 잘쓰고 문제를 안 만들어서 괜찮대. 흑인, 무슬림, 히스패닉들을 욕하기 위한 구실이… 5 minutes ago
- RT @COTimesRecorder: Incredible scene at Colorado’s Capitol right now. Thousands of protesters are lying face down with their hands behind… 22 minutes ago
- RT @TheFilmStage: 'Viena and the Fantomes,' starring Dakota Fanning, Caleb Landry Jones, Zoë Kravitz, Evan Rachel Wood, and Jon Bernthal, i… 22 minutes ago
- RT @EricG1247: My grandfather was part of an Antifa organization. It was called the United States Army when he was in World War 2 and foug… 25 minutes ago
- RT @Aakar__Patel: We need protests like these. From Dalits and Muslims and Adivasis. And the poor. And women. World will notice. Protest i… 25 minutes ago
Daily Archives: December 28, 2018
Now here are 12 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.
As 2018 is coming to its end, I think about how things have become a little more stable for me during this year. After two years since my graduation with a doctoral degree in Biological Science, I finally found a … Continue reading
Documentary film “Minding the Gap” is a vivid, fascinating, and touching work you will not easily forget. While it initially interests us with a number of wonderful skateboarding scenes, the documentary looks closer at its struggling human subjects with considerable … Continue reading