- Missing Link (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Around the World with Mr. Link
- Armstrong (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Respectable but redundant
- Donbass (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Scenes from the ongoing war in Donbass
- Lying and Stealing (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A predictable but enjoyable heist flick
- Night Comes On (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): A young girl seeking vengeance
- Ash Is Purest White (2018) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): As she embodies a certain way of life
- Long Day’s Journey Into Night (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Confusion amid dreams and memories
- Manifesto (2015) ☆☆☆(3/4): 13 Manifestos delivered by Cate Blanchett
- Maria by Callas: In Her Own Words (2017) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): The Diva of the Century
- Midsommar (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Horror Under the Sun
- 490,319 hits
- RT @iTerryTommy: “Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige said that Ali called the studio after winning the Oscar for his work Green Book. "Wh… 8 minutes ago
- RT @MissBrittHayes: WHAT DID I SAY twitter.com/missbritthayes… 21 minutes ago
- RT @bongpalCAT: 느긋하고 자유로운 터키의 고양이들 한국에선 절대 불가능하겠지… https://t.co/RJr6AoIybE 42 minutes ago
- Missing Link (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Around the World with Mr.@Link kaist455.com/?p=22067 https://t.co/49qOVCEZDX 44 minutes ago
- Armstrong (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Respectable but redundant kaist455.com/2019/07/21/arm… https://t.co/Vz9Ft5Izex 3 hours ago
Daily Archives: December 28, 2018
Now here are 12 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.
As 2018 is coming to its end, I think about how things have become a little more stable for me during this year. After two years since my graduation with a doctoral degree in Biological Science, I finally found a … Continue reading
Documentary film “Minding the Gap” is a vivid, fascinating, and touching work you will not easily forget. While it initially interests us with a number of wonderful skateboarding scenes, the documentary looks closer at its struggling human subjects with considerable … Continue reading