- KIM-GUN (2018) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Searching for a man who was there
- Non-Fiction (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A talky French comedy from Olivier Assayas
- The Man Who Killed Don Quixote (2018) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): You finally made it, Mr. Gilliam
- Rosie (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Homeless with her family
- See You Yesterday (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A little time travel adventure in Brooklyn
- Second Life (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): As she is running from herself
- Juror 8 (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Eight Jurors and One Judge
- Suspiria (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Self-indulgent but interesting anyway
- Miss & Mrs. Cops (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A good start for two female cops
- Fighting with My Family (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A wrestler and her family
- 477,365 hits
- RT @happiest_cat: 부모들(솔직히 '엄마들'이잖아?)의 교육열을 죄악시하거나 경멸하는 말들을 보면 참 마음이 그렇다. 전사회적으로 엄마들을 갈아넣어 육아를 하는 주제에 엄마들의 교육열은 탓하면 아 어쩌란 말이냐 트위스트 추면서~~ 26 minutes ago
- RT @ThatSashaJames: ⊂_ヽ ＼＼ Λ＿Λ ＼( ˇωˇ) / ⌒ / へ＼ / / ＼＼ ﾚ ノ ヽ_つ / / PALME D'OR WINNER ( (ヽ BONG JOON-HO | |、 \ | 丿… 28 minutes ago
- RT @hourlyFox: https://t.co/4LmQdiCmUN 29 minutes ago
- RT @press_ID_: 구하라 기사에 ‘똥밭에 굴러도 이승이 나으니 악플 떨쳐버리세요’ ‘마음 약하신거 같은데 생각보다 사람들은 각자 인생 사느라 구하라씨에게 관심 없으니 사세요’ 이런 말 다는 인간들은 도대체 뭐가 문젤까? 남 일이라고 객관적인… 29 minutes ago
- RT @crsbecker: Just your normal stable genius stuff in the news this Sunday morning. twitter.com/WSBT/status/11… 31 minutes ago
Daily Archives: December 28, 2018
Now here are 12 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.
As 2018 is coming to its end, I think about how things have become a little more stable for me during this year. After two years since my graduation with a doctoral degree in Biological Science, I finally found a … Continue reading
Documentary film “Minding the Gap” is a vivid, fascinating, and touching work you will not easily forget. While it initially interests us with a number of wonderful skateboarding scenes, the documentary looks closer at its struggling human subjects with considerable … Continue reading