- True History of the Kelly Gang (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): An unconventional bushranger film
- Work It (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A mild underdog movie with predictable movements
- Los Lobos (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Wolves Don’t Cry
- Les Misérables (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Two days in Montfermeil
- Russian Penguins (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A risky sports business in Russia
- The Fight (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): ACLU lawyers against the ongoing injustices
- Blue Story (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Ghetto Gangs of London
- Clementine (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Two women in a lake house
- 2049 (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Hoping for a better future
- Special Actors (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Not so special this time
- 618,788 hits
- RT @Realtimepainfo: 아씨 뚱땡이 저기 또올라갔어 https://t.co/8lvTNhwkTM 55 minutes ago
- RT @ChiC_hi: 아니 진중권이랑 변희재를 비교하지 말라고 진중권이 줄바꾸기한지 1년만에 변희재가 거진 10년을 쏟아부어도 감히 넘볼 수 없었던 위치에 오른 게 안 보이느냐 56 minutes ago
- RT @chillypark: 번역가가 트럼프 발언에 대해 알고 저렇게 번역을 했든 모르고 번역을 했든 저 번역을 보고 불쾌한 사람들이 많다면 실패한 번역 아닌가 1 hour ago
- RT @ChazEbert: Our Far Flung Correspondent @gevalero makes a convincing case for why James Cameron’s 1986 sequel “Aliens” is even better th… 1 hour ago
- RT @chillypark: 가능하고 4. 한국어 자막을 보는 시청자들이 그 맥락을 당장 파악할 수 있는지? 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: December 28, 2018
Now here are 12 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.
As 2018 is coming to its end, I think about how things have become a little more stable for me during this year. After two years since my graduation with a doctoral degree in Biological Science, I finally found a … Continue reading
Documentary film “Minding the Gap” is a vivid, fascinating, and touching work you will not easily forget. While it initially interests us with a number of wonderful skateboarding scenes, the documentary looks closer at its struggling human subjects with considerable … Continue reading