- The Phenom (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): A baseball pitcher with issues
- The Confirmation (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): A weekend between father and son
- Shoot the Piano Player (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): A ‘blind’ piano player in trouble
- The Monster (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4) : Mother and daughter menaced by a monster
- It Chapter Two (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): It returns…
- Angel of Mine (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A disturbing maternal thriller starring Noomi Rapace
- Nothing Like a Dame (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): Tea with the Dames
- Falling Inn Love (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Falling in clichés with charm
- House of Hummingbird (2018) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): This girl’s life in Seoul, 1994
- Tune in for Love (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): As they try to be in tune with each other
- 503,575 hits
- RT @peoplepower21: 문화 및 영화산업 발전의 기반 조성을 위해 출자한 #모태펀드 자금을 운용하는 창업투자사가 대기업 영화배급사와 #이면계약서 작성, 불법 전용한 사건을 특경가법배임/사기죄로 검찰에 #고발 했습니다. 🎥 #영화다양성 #국… 1 hour ago
- RT @sadness_saram: 황교안 머리 미니까 스님 같다 머리 있었을 때는 목사 같았는데 1 hour ago
- RT @jasondashbailey: James Garner, RT if you agree twitter.com/musezack/statu… 1 hour ago
- RT @SwedishCanary: Me: it’s your birthday Grandma why so sad? Grandma: no more LEGO... https://t.co/ESiKbu83pC 1 hour ago
- RT @luxsecuritatis: techcrunch.com/2019/09/16/com… 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: December 2018
“The Old Man and the Gun” is a little offbeat film which leisurely takes its time along with its aging criminal hero for its laid-back fun. Mainly working as a quirky and amusing character study, the movie gives us a … Continue reading
Italian film “Happy as Lazzaro” initially baffles us with its odd but realistic background during its first half and then moves onto a stranger territory during its second half. At first, the movie looks like a humorous fable about one … Continue reading
Now here are 12 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.
As 2018 is coming to its end, I think about how things have become a little more stable for me during this year. After two years since my graduation with a doctoral degree in Biological Science, I finally found a … Continue reading
Documentary film “Minding the Gap” is a vivid, fascinating, and touching work you will not easily forget. While it initially interests us with a number of wonderful skateboarding scenes, the documentary looks closer at its struggling human subjects with considerable … Continue reading