- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
Join 704 other followers
- 834,996 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: February 14, 2016
Oscar-nominated documentary film “Winter on Fire: Ukraine’s Fight for Freedom” presents a close look into the Euromaidan protest in Ukraine, which was ignited in 2013 November and then blazed for 93 days until President Viktor Yanukovych left the country in … Continue reading
Australian film “The Dressmaker” is mildly entertaining as it tries to stitch different patches together for dressing up its comic revenge story. The overall result is not that satisfying, but it is not wholly without fun and charm thanks to … Continue reading