- The Old Guard (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): A fairly refreshing superhero flick from Netflix
- Never Rarely Sometimes Always (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Her urgent matter to deal with
- Saint Frances (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her complicated summer days of babysitting
- Mucho Mucho Amor: The Legend of Walter Mercado (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Meet Walter Mercado
- Trolls World Tour (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Here come more trolls
- Resistance (2020) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A mime artist fighting against Nazi
- Marona’s Fantastic Tale (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dog’s life
- Gretel & Hansel (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A creepy variation of one familiar fairy tale
- Bully. Coward. Victim. The Story of Roy Cohn (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): The story of one evil power broker
- Welcome to Chechnya (2020) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Against the anti-gay purge in Chechnya
- 609,194 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: November 30, 2015
“Youth” is amusing, baffling, and mesmerizing in its odd beautiful moments. It often feels uneven and random as juggling many various elements around its leisurely background, but then we are gripped by its fabulous moments, and its idiosyncratic musing around … Continue reading
Suddenly, snow fell and everything looked quite different.