- X (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Sleazy, creepy, and bloody
- M3GAN (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): One nasty AI robot
- The First Slam Dunk (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A solid Japanese animation sports drama
- Citizen K (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The rise and fall of one Russian Oligarch
- Devotion (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): One black US Navy pilot in the Korean War
- Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A singing crocodile in the attic
- Phantom (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): Catch the Spy
- The Point Men (2023) ☆☆(2/4): A hollow hostage thriller flick
- Sick of Myself (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A morbid comedy of narcissism
- Wildcat (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A troubled vet and his ocelots in Amazonian jungle
Join 776 other subscribers
- 845,756 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: November 30, 2015
“Youth” is amusing, baffling, and mesmerizing in its odd beautiful moments. It often feels uneven and random as juggling many various elements around its leisurely background, but then we are gripped by its fabulous moments, and its idiosyncratic musing around … Continue reading
Suddenly, snow fell and everything looked quite different.