- Decision to Leave (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Another twisted work from Park Chan-wook
- Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Michelle Yeoh in the Madness of the Multiverse
- The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Cage goes wild again…
- Rise (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A wholesome family sports drama
- Dog (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): His journey with a military dog
- Civil: Ben Crump (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A lawyer against racial injustices
- I am More (2021) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Meet More
- Please Make Me Look Pretty (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Her lovely caricatures
- Good Luck to You, Rio Grande (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Two different persons in the room
- Watcher (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Is somebody watching her?
- 808,013 hits
- Stranger Things Ends with a Messy But Entertaining Pair of Episodes - by @collin_souter rogerebert.com/streaming/stra… 10 minutes ago
- The Unloved, Part 103: Captive State- by @Honors_Zombie rogerebert.com/mzs/the-unlove… 11 minutes ago
- RT @Hadrianus753: 이게 꽃길만 걸어온 한국 엘리트의 아비투스...? 부티니 엘리트 의식이니 다 환상이라니까ㅋㅋㅋ 현실은 방문한 나라 특산물을 두고 '가성비' 운운하는 술꾼이고, 다들 각자의 환상을 덧씌워서 볼 뿐이다ㅋㅋㅋ 20 minutes ago
- RT @24DC_m: 예전에 프랑스 있을 때 교수님 말씀이 떠오르네... 그들이 생각을 놓는 장소에서 시위하라, 만약 그들이 불만을 토로한다면 그 장소야말로 시위하기 적당한 곳이다. 안일한 것은 의견을 낸 사람이 아니라 짜증을 내는 사람이다. 20 minutes ago
- RT @hong_gochu: 주류박람회 다니며 불륜미화하고 커밍아웃 하는 아기대통령 시체자루에 넣기 https://t.co/z0xlzRgaCH 39 minutes ago
Monthly Archives: December 2015
No other love can warm my heart Now that I’ve known the comfort of your arms No other love, oh the sweet contentment That I find with you everytime, everytime … Continue reading
“Results” is a lightweight comedy about three characters who are not very good at perceiving or expressing their feelings. While its jaunty narrative feels too loose at times, the movie thankfully does not push them into genre conventions, and it … Continue reading
Now here is my list of 10 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.
What if God really exists somewhere? What if he is merely a mean cranky guy with the absolute power on our world? And what if things can be changed for us? Belgian comedy film “The Brand New Testament” is cheerfully … Continue reading
Inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s classic novella of the same name, animation feature film “The Little Prince” has few magical moments, but, unfortunately, it does not leave much impression after it is over. While its first half is often buoyed … Continue reading
Charlie Brown and his gangs in late Charles M. Schulz’s classic newspaper comic strip “Peanuts” have been cultural icons around the world since when it was started in 1950. Like many of you, I came to encounter these simple, broad, … Continue reading
The characters in Hirokazu Kore-eda’s new film “Our Little Sister” are always gentle and courteous with lots of smiles except during a few little rocky moments in their mild daily life. This could be pretty mellow or tedious, but the … Continue reading