- Jumanji: The Next Level (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Here we go again
- Them That Follow (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Trapped in her isolated religious community
- Little Joe (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Little flower of paranoia
- The Good Liar (2019) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): It didn’t deceive me much…
- The Farewell (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A bittersweet Chinese family story
- The Report (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A long, frustrating struggle for one important report
- Ford v Ferrari (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A visceral racing car drama
- Knives Out (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A deliciously entertaining whodunnit
- The Peanut Butter Falcon (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Adventures of the Peanut Butter Falcon
- Ready or Not (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A deadly game with her in-laws
- 528,790 hits
- RT @heomanghada: 남자들이 때리거나 모욕주거나 혹은 성적으로 학대하는 행동에 여자들이 웃으면서 대처해야한다는 걸 체화하는게 너무 싫다 4 minutes ago
- RT @Knocknax: 저걸 다 한번씩 겪었으니까 청소년이 어색하게 웃으며 뭐라구요? 하는 영상이 억장 무너지는거예요... 무슨 뜻인지는 정확히 모르지만 적어도 모욕적이라는건 본능적으로 느껴지는데 애써 감추는 얼굴을 너무 잘 알아서... 아 진짜… 4 minutes ago
- RT @SBSNews: A bushfire survivor and firefighters have told thousands of protesters in Sydney that now is the time to act on climate change… 7 minutes ago
- RT @Juneyuwall: 고작 소추 하나에 남혐이라면서 건포도 빨래판 아스... 더럽게 많기도 하다 진짜. https://t.co/3T94CIj93n 7 minutes ago
- RT @foodnjoy: rt) 올라프를.. 어떻게 한거죠? #2 https://t.co/cNjWPOWYHH 7 minutes ago
Monthly Archives: December 2015
No other love can warm my heart Now that I’ve known the comfort of your arms No other love, oh the sweet contentment That I find with you everytime, everytime … Continue reading
“Results” is a lightweight comedy about three characters who are not very good at perceiving or expressing their feelings. While its jaunty narrative feels too loose at times, the movie thankfully does not push them into genre conventions, and it … Continue reading
Now here is my list of 10 South Korean films of this year.
And here are the other 5 movies in my list – with other films good enough to be mentioned.
Here are the first 5 movies in my list.
What if God really exists somewhere? What if he is merely a mean cranky guy with the absolute power on our world? And what if things can be changed for us? Belgian comedy film “The Brand New Testament” is cheerfully … Continue reading