- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
Join 704 other followers
- 835,131 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: April 20, 2014
Now we arrive at “Nymphomaniac: Vol. II”, the second part of Lars von Trier’s another challenging work to talk and discuss about. As its exhausted heroine warned us previously, this is a darker territory compared to its first part which … Continue reading
Ready to disturb, intrigue, provoke, and impress us with its penetrating presentation of a dark side of human nature, the first part of Lars von Trier’s controversial work “Nymphomaniac” is surprisingly cheerful and amusing at times while working as a … Continue reading