- Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): All substance but no style
- A Man Called Otto (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A solid American remake starring Tom Hanks
- Mona Lisa and the Blood Moon (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A Girl Escaped
- Cocaine Bear (2023) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): This bear is pretty wild and high…
- Plane (2023) ☆☆(2/4): As plain as it sounds
- Soulmate (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): Two best friends
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2023) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Another forgettable superhero flick
- The Janes (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Still relevant, unfortunately
- Call Jane (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A story about women called “Jane”
- Knock at the Cabin (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): The Cabin at the End of the World
Join 784 other subscribers
- 857,483 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: April 12, 2013
Oblivion (2013) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4) : It’s derivative, but it looks good anyway
After grumbling about “Oblivion” to my lab colleagues right after the afternoon screening at the local theater today, I thought about how easily I could rate this derivative SF film. As a matter of fact, it is so derivative that … Continue reading
Friday afternoon photos (2013/04/12)
It was chilly and a bit cloudy, but it was a lovely picnic time at the campus with occasional sunshine.
Flowers and Avian campus gangs on spring afternoon (2013/04/08)
It’s still chilly, but flowers are everywhere – and so are the ruthless avian campus gangs.