It is getting colder. They are hungry – so they extort snacks from innocent citizens.
- Plane (2023) ☆☆(2/4): As plain as it sounds
- Soulmate (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): Two best friends
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2023) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Another forgettable superhero flick
- The Janes (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Still relevant, unfortunately
- Call Jane (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): A story about women called “Jane”
- Knock at the Cabin (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): The Cabin at the End of the World
- Suzume (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and earthquake
- My Prediction on the 95th Academy Awards
- The Quiet Girl (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The Importance of Being Loved
- Decision to Block
Join 783 other subscribers
- 855,220 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
What a lovely campus!! And hi Gang, we are caught red handed this time!
SC: They are still active.
Do those stairs lead to heaven?
SC: No, they lead to the mound in the campus. It is wonderful to walk around there during spring and autumn.
They are very much like the stairs at the end of Bahrani’s magnificent “Goodbye Solo”.
SC: I have never thought about that…