- Tove (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): The early life of Tove Jansson
- I’m Your Man (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Is he really the one for her?
- I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): What happens to Ruth
- Little Boxes (2016) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): As they are trying to settle in a suburb
- Malignant (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A nutty outrageous horror thriller film by James Wan
- The Best Years of a Life (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Still Living (and Loving)
- Worth (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): What Is Life Worth?
- Respect (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A conventional biopic starring Jennifer Hudson
- In the Same Breath (2021) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Another important documentary of the COVID-19 pandemic era
- Dreaming Cat (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Save those stray cats
- 742,230 hits
- RT @sealofsouth: 이거 강사가 남자라는 얘기를 방금 들었... 1 hour ago
- RT @goyangee__: 돈 벌어와야 하는 강아지를 소개합니다^^ (+스키즈 아이엔) https://t.co/HK5yB5FXRJ 1 hour ago
- RT @goyangee__: 우리 아빠 술 먹고 들어오면 강아지 붙잡고 이제 돈 벌어올 때 됐지 않냐고 함 ㅠㅠ 1 hour ago
- RT @scottEmovienerd: what movie do you think of when you see the great David Warner? https://t.co/lPXRxUgiUT 1 hour ago
- RT @sealofsouth: 한 십년전에 경희대에서 경제학과 교양수업에서 마르크스 얘기한다고 학생이 국정원에 신고때린거 보고 세상이 말세라고 했는데 그거보다 더 바닥이 있을줄은 몰랐지 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Toy
Netflix film “Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey” is a sweet and cheerful fantasy musical film which is surely ideal for the upcoming holiday season. To be frank with you, I am a dude a little too cranky and melancholic to … Continue reading
“Child’s Play”, the remake of the 1988 horror film of the same name, is a nasty genre piece packed with scares and gores. I was only mildly amused and entertained during my viewing, and that made me keep wondering whether … Continue reading
“Toy Story 4”, the latest animation feature film from Pixar Animation Studios, is another entertaining entry of the endearing franchise which has lasted for more than 20 years. While its existence seems rather redundant at first due to that nearly … Continue reading
“Toy Story 3” has nostalgic quality to me. Come to think of it, I virtually grew up with these two wonderful animations. When I was about to become a teenager, “Toy Story”(1995) was released and I was fascinated by the new kind of animation as a young moviegoer(Ah, I love those days when I could watch the movie as many times as I wanted). When I was about to go to the university, “Toy Story 2” (1999) arrived in a local theater in my town and I was delighted to meet these loveable characters I came to like.