- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
Join 704 other followers
- 835,675 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: June 25, 2021
South Korean film “Hard Hit” is an efficient thriller which drives along its tight plot better than expected. While surely reminiscent of many other similar thriller films including “Phone Booth” (2002), the movie quickly grabs our attention within its first … Continue reading
South Korean independent film “Scattered Night” simply but sensitively observes a growing domestic dilemma within one ordinary family to be broken in one way or another. While the situation is unavoidable to say the least, the kids must make a … Continue reading