- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
Join 704 other followers
- 834,680 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: January 9, 2021
Agnieszka Holland’s new film “Mr. Jones” is an earnest period drama about a young reporter who struggled to maintain his professional integrity after coming to learn of a terrible injustice behind the Soviet Union government in the 1930s. While it … Continue reading
“Shadow in the Cloud” is a rather amusing mix of fantasy and war action film with some feminist touches to be appreciated. Although the resulting mix is not entirely successful on the whole, it is at least anchored well by … Continue reading