- Aftersun (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): That summer with her father
- Bones and All (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Love and Cannibalism
- She Said (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): How they exposed Weinstein
- Nobody’s Lover (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Messy and Lonely
- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
Join 704 other followers
- 836,159 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: October 22, 2020
“The Trip to Greece”, which is supposedly the final installment following “The Trip” (2010) and two sequels, is another delight from Michael Winterbottom and his two engaging lead performers. Yes, they simply serve us a series of jokes, conversations, dishes, … Continue reading
We need some healthy dose of spirit and optimism these worrisome days of COVID-19, and I am happy to report to you that South Korean comedy drama film “Samjin Company English Class” has plenty of that. While sharply recognizing the … Continue reading