- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
Join 704 other followers
- 834,935 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: October 5, 2020
“Vampire vs. the Bronx”, which was released on Netflix in last week, is as silly and funny as suggested by its very title. While reminiscent of many different vampire horror films ranging from TV miniseries “Salem’s Lot” (1979) to “Fright … Continue reading
It took some time for me to get accustomed to the broad storytelling approach of “The Boys in the Band”, which was released on Netflix in last week. At first, I thought it was a bit too wild and flamboyant … Continue reading