- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
- Falling for Christmas (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): An average Christmas product from Netflix
- Bantú Mama (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): A small interesting film from the Dominican Republic
Join 704 other followers
- 834,681 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: March 17, 2020
Latvian independent animation film “Away” looks pretty simple on the surface, but it will surprise and impress you a lot when you learn more about how it was made during its four-year production period. Although it is occasionally hampered by … Continue reading
“Swallow” is a disturbing psychological thriller film which will make you wince more than once for good reasons. Calmly observing its young heroine’s increasingly alarming compulsion, the movie delves deep into her troubled state of mind, and there are a … Continue reading