- Fourth Place (2015) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): What does really matter to this swimmer boy?
- Cemetery of Splendour (2015) ☆☆☆(3/4): Baffling but intriguing
- The House of Us (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An intimate summer story of three young girls
- Futuro Beach (2014) ☆☆☆(3/4): After leaving the beach
- American Factory (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): One new factory in post-industrial Ohio
- Cold Case Hammarskjöld (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): A compelling conspiracy investigation
- The Last Black Man in San Francisco (2019) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Of a house and the city
- Being 17 (2016) ☆☆☆(3/4): A tricky matter of their young hearts
- Ghost Walk (2018) ☆☆☆(3/4): As time goes backward for her
- Warning: Do Not Play (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Searching for one cursed horror flick
- 498,081 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: December 7, 2014
“The Rover” is an atypical film putting far more emphasis on mood and background than story and character. When you read its simple synopsis, you may expect something like Mad Max movies, but, though it has a similar type … Continue reading