- Tove (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): The early life of Tove Jansson
- I’m Your Man (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Is he really the one for her?
- I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore (2017) ☆☆☆(3/4): What happens to Ruth
- Little Boxes (2016) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): As they are trying to settle in a suburb
- Malignant (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A nutty outrageous horror thriller film by James Wan
- The Best Years of a Life (2019) ☆☆☆(3/4): Still Living (and Loving)
- Worth (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): What Is Life Worth?
- Respect (2021) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A conventional biopic starring Jennifer Hudson
- In the Same Breath (2021) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Another important documentary of the COVID-19 pandemic era
- Dreaming Cat (2020) ☆☆☆(3/4): Save those stray cats
- 742,766 hits
- RT @awards_watch: 'The Power of the Dog' tops The Composite Telluride rankings for combined lists of professionals and non-professional att… 37 minutes ago
- RT @tristexxe: 여성배우는 남성을 연기 할 때, 자신의 여성성을 벗는 방식으로 남성이 되는데에 반해, 남성배우는 여성을 연기 할 때 같은 원리로, 남성성을 벗는 방식으로 여성이 되는 것이 아니라, 사회적으로 여성적인 것으로 규정된 요소들을… 37 minutes ago
- RT @jongwon1917: 오커스 뒤통수 맞은 프랑스, EU-호주 FTA 막을 수도 호주의 주요 교역 상대는 중국, 미국, 일본, EU, 한국, 영국 yna.co.kr/view/AKR202109… 38 minutes ago
- RT @latimes: Struggling to pay his bills, he put his old video camera — by then no longer working — on the auction block in 2020, with an o… 38 minutes ago
- RT @zzingbbichi_cat: 언니가 시험기간이든 아니든 그건 내 알 바 아니야!! https://t.co/PgxMBLjQPC 39 minutes ago
Daily Archives: July 3, 2012
The vacation season has not started yet, so it was quiet on the beach of Sokcho…
Goseong area is right next to the military demarcation line between North Korea and South Korea. You can see North Korea land at the Unification Observatory. The scenery of the coast line facing East Sea is so beautiful that … Continue reading
After the symposium was over, we went around the east coast region for seesighting. The first place is a beautiful flower/herb farm in some country town.
I attended the annual South Korean Cell Cycle Symposium with my colleagues and adviser professor. The symposium was held in East Coast region which has been always popular vacation place.
Watching Steven Spielberg’s “Minority Report” (2002) again through Blu-ray made me muse on how much my life with movies has changed during the last 10 years. When I watched it with my father at one of the big movie theaters … Continue reading