- Till (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The harrowing story of Emmett Till’s mother
- Tár (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): A dry but complex character study from Field and Blanchett
- The Night Owl (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): He saw what he was not supposed to see…
- Seire (2021) ☆☆☆(3/4): Haunted by his ex-girlfriend
- The Swimmers (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Swimmer sisters from Syria
- The Wonder (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): She cannot just observe….
- Pinocchio (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): An enchanting animation film from Guillermo del Toro
- Armageddon Time (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): So he grows up…
- Strange World (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Into a familiar but fun world
- Spirited (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): A Christmas Carol with song and dance
Join 704 other followers
- 835,596 hits
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Daily Archives: June 29, 2019
“Annabelle Comes Home”, the seventh installment in the Conjuring Universe franchise, delivers exactly what its target audiences want although it is not wholly satisfying in my trivial opinion. While it is surely packed with enough creepy atmosphere and a number … Continue reading
“Plus One” did not surprise me much, but it did not bore me at least. Yes, this is another typical romantic comedy film about two different young people who gradually come to realize that they are really in love with … Continue reading