- See How They Run (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): See how they spoof Agatha Christie mystery
- Holy Spider (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Based on one real-life Iranian serial killing case
- Mother Land (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): A modest South Korean stop-motion animation film
- Irma Vep (1996) ☆☆☆(3/4): One troubled movie production
- Babylon (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Excessive to the extreme
- To Leslie (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Can she really start over?
- Jackass Forever (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): They surely rise below vulgarity
- Triangle of Sadness (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Three acts of absurd satire by Ruben Östlund
- Blonde (2022) ☆☆(2/4): A miserable bore
- Navalny (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The man against the Kremlin
Join 779 other subscribers
- 847,506 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: January 18, 2019
South Korean animation feature film “The Underdog” is something to be appreciated for several good reasons. While distinguishing itself as one of few notable South Korean animation feature films during recent years, the film is also equipped with good story … Continue reading
Japanese animation feature film “Mirai” is a passable piece of work a bit too mild and shallow to impress me enough. Although it provides a number of lovely visual moments as we can expect from a well-made cell animation film, … Continue reading