- See How They Run (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): See how they spoof Agatha Christie mystery
- Holy Spider (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Based on one real-life Iranian serial killing case
- Mother Land (2023) ☆☆☆(3/4): A modest South Korean stop-motion animation film
- Irma Vep (1996) ☆☆☆(3/4): One troubled movie production
- Babylon (2022) ☆☆1/2(2.5/4): Excessive to the extreme
- To Leslie (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): Can she really start over?
- Jackass Forever (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): They surely rise below vulgarity
- Triangle of Sadness (2022) ☆☆☆(3/4): Three acts of absurd satire by Ruben Östlund
- Blonde (2022) ☆☆(2/4): A miserable bore
- Navalny (2022) ☆☆☆1/2(3.5/4): The man against the Kremlin
Join 779 other subscribers
- 847,511 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: January 1, 2019
“Green Book”, which won the People’s Choice Award at the Toronto International Film Festival several months ago, is a mild crowd-pleaser film which would probably be more acceptable if it had been made around 30 years ago. While it is … Continue reading
Animation feature film “Ralph Breaks the Internet” amuses us a lot for good reasons. After throwing its two broad but endearing main characters into that vast world of the Internet, the movie serves us a number of colorful and spirited … Continue reading